Reviews for The Darkest Days
thenag chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. Loved this. Loved seeing this part of Twilight. Your medical knowledge adds such an important aspect to it. It is good. Thanks for the write-up.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This was really, really good! I loved how you portrayed Edward - it was very realistic and fit very well with his general character. The look at his mind and everyone else's was fantastic, and I loved the way you created this one-shot. I'm hoping you'll write mroe, so it will no longer be a oneshot. :) Great job!
katje13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. It's very detailed. I like it a lot. I don't have anything to say... Oh, but the ...special...'c', in facade? I can never FIND that thing...
Nayame chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Whow, really good fic. In my opinion, you got the ways of thinking of Edward pretty good.
thatgirlsoandso chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Amazing. I loved it. Your interpretation of Edward is excellent. I love tormented Edward too haha.

And I actually liked the medical jargon. It seemed realistic with Edward's education.

Please keep going.
waiting for eternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Please update! That was brilliant! You captured Edward's mind perefectly in my opinion. Good work!

-Nutmeg
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That is so cute! I know that it isn't the best word to describe it, but I hope you know what I mean. This fanfic makes me love Edward so much more!
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow. That was tense...in the best way possible!

You should do more and fast!

Update! Update! Update! Woot!
epona04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
absolutely excellent and brillian, o please update
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*sighs* You arw one of the few who can portray Edwards thoughts soo well. Its as if you were Stehenie herself. Write his thoughts in other parts of NM an twilight
jenuine chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I really like this, and its very well done! Can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
cnohero chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Very Excellent story. I love how you included medical details into your story simply facinating. Do you work in the medical feild?
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love it, of course!

Wohoo!
Twistedtracy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. Amazing story. I think you got Edward's character down well. Good job!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I may be the only fan out there to say this...BUT I LOVE YOUR MEDICAL JARGON! No...seriously...I love it. I'm in grad school, in a medically related major, and I always feel like I'm slipping med. terminology into lexicon board discussions, much to everyone's "huh?" This is really well done. It's good to know that I'm not the only person out there that wondered if she had a subdural hematoma when she hit her head.

Poor Edward...so difficult. I loved how you had him footing the medical bills, rather than having her insurance company charged. I'd never thought of that...but of course he'd do that, wouldn't he? And of course Bella would never find out. I also loved the fact that he was worrying about how his drinking some of her blood could have contributed to the HV shock.

One question: did they administer O2? Seems like if the blood levels were that low they might want to do that to prevent hypoxic brain damage...but since you're the one who works in the ER and not me, you'd be the expert in that area. Just curious. -ROO
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »