Reviews for The Darkest Days
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I may be the only fan out there to say this...BUT I LOVE YOUR MEDICAL JARGON! No...seriously...I love it. I'm in grad school, in a medically related major, and I always feel like I'm slipping med. terminology into lexicon board discussions, much to everyone's "huh?" This is really well done. It's good to know that I'm not the only person out there that wondered if she had a subdural hematoma when she hit her head.

Poor Edward...so difficult. I loved how you had him footing the medical bills, rather than having her insurance company charged. I'd never thought of that...but of course he'd do that, wouldn't he? And of course Bella would never find out. I also loved the fact that he was worrying about how his drinking some of her blood could have contributed to the HV shock.

One question: did they administer O2? Seems like if the blood levels were that low they might want to do that to prevent hypoxic brain damage...but since you're the one who works in the ER and not me, you'd be the expert in that area. Just curious. -ROO
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is good. I really like the part about the red head resptions! It reminds me of the one that works at the same hospotial that I do!

Dazzled.
4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This is really different - I don't think anyone has written this scene - can't wait to see what he is thinking when Bella is talking to Renee - update soon
Bella Sangue chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great Job! The technical terms were a nice touch.
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hey! Who said you could put in Hypovolemia! I didn't approve that! Just kidding! It was great, even with the extra medical jargon, which you slipped past me! Great chapter - of course we're waiting for more - get writing!
serving.ashton chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This is SO good! You should keep going, and soon!
shobbs chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Cool, I've always wondered how his and REnee's conversation went, so I can't wait to read that. :]
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4