Reviews for A Warrior's Love
Shadow Shad3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
still many spelling mistakes!
Shadow Shad3 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
you need 2 thicken the plot or whatever why should i read if not much is happening!
Shadow Shad3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I ke it but there are many spelling mistakes!
magic135 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
yay for rin
Shippo-kun347 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is good, I haven't been on this website in over two years. this is a good start, and it's also the first Maburaho fan fiction i've read.
geetac chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Nice chapter.
priestess of suzaku miaka chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Hmm.. I'll give some suggestion... For Rin's father, Hiroto Kamishiro... Hiro-means large or Great & to-means soar or fly... For Rin's Mother, Masami Kamishiro... Masa-means become & Mi-means Beautiful... I hope you would like the names... Bye and goodluck with your stories! I am eagerly waiting for them! I love your stories! Please e-mail me if you had the next story... priestess_of_suzaku_miaka is my e-mail add...
priestess of suzaku miaka chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This story is great... I love it...
PhantomDark-666 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
It was good. Even though Rin would be blushing so much. I would have to give it a four out of five. Its good and had me laughing. lol
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
It would be good if you finished this fanfic. It's well past May 1, 2007. It's an interesting premise and it's going interestingly well so far. It would be great if you fixed the problem of labeling who is saying what and fix the grammar problems though.
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
You have to label who is saying what. I can't tell who is speaking. All you have is a bunch of dialogue with no labels as to who is speaking.
Kohta the Overseer chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I liked it. But you need to work on your form. There was much dialogue and not alot of description. Also, I noticed many spelling mistakes. Other than that. It was a nice read.
Miata Montesco chapter 1 . 4/13/2007

I love you! I love those two! Please continue!
blizzard chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
wow i didnt know some other people like this couple, please continue the fic, i will read it and review i promise
laolaydeeh414 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
ohh i like it. scroo yuna she is just annoying