Reviews for Cry, Silent Hill
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 1/30
I 've always thought Dante to be an european because of the gothic style of his town's buildings .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 1/30
Man ,this was too short ! Maybe a little more development between Dante and Lady would not have hurt . Because of the bad influence S H has on Dante .Turning them into temporary enemies .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 1/30
What was that .One moment it was all dramatic then the next I 'm laughting out loud .And Dante had not loss his sense of humor .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 1/30
Oh no,Dante !What an unbelievable chapter. But I 'm wondering if that meeting with this Pyramid-Guy was not too early .I mean he looks like a Boss at the end of the level .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 1/30
EX-CI-TING ! WOW ! I have never read something like this before . And I love it !
DementoFantasy chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
It makes me cry how EFFING AWESOME THAT WAS! SSSSTYLISH INDEED IT IS PERFECT!
The Invisible Fan chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Nicely done
Tuan07 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
"He was a perfect gentleman!" the guitar seemed to wail, "You skanky bitch!"
oh man that made me smile from ear to ear! dude you need to write more!
Tuan07 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
so I'm guessing this takes place between 3 and 1? Also nice story so far, better than the other stuff I've read on this site.
"She feared that some day his brooding, grim and silent side would take over completely."-DMC2, oh gawd whhhy?!
NightCoringMadness chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This entire story was fuckin awesome
Reave the Damned chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Beautiful...just...fucking...beautiful. Comedy, distress, action, fear, anger, emotional trauma, and maniacal battle rage all rolled into one, gorgeous package. Respect...just and endless respect.
Shirai Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
When I read the "crimson butterfly" part, I immediately thought of Fatal Frame...*shrugs*
Is it weird that I was listening to Total Result while reading this?
Oh, btw, I'm in LOVE with this story. Lady and Dante are my favorites, and Pyramid Head is just amazing. Can't wait to see his reaction when he notices Dante's still alive...cuz he is alive, right...?
...right?
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Quick reference sparda was a devil not a demon big difference in power and appearance
Invader Viceroy chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
master chief and chuck norris flies in and says we approve this fanfiction
Gimlifan8 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Whatever, I didn't understood a thing about what he saw...care to explain?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »