Reviews for No Bed of Roses
Haruko92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Awweee, i need a second part to this! But i realized that you wrote this in 2007. Lol. Man, this was great, i was worried for Sai towards the beginning; but the ending showed that there is room for growth and healing and that makes me happy. Thank you for writing this!
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Your description of grief made me a little emotional. I'm not sure how I feel about their relationship as it's described, but it seems like they will grow together. I never thought Sai looked like Sasuke at all. Thanks for sharing!
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love this fic :) It's very beautiful.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
*sob* That was so horribly depressing, but so GOOD. I loved how you used the weather to portray the mood. That was great. And I especially love that sliver of hope that was brought through in the end. That was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. This was a great fic. I loved it! Great work!

Peace Out! _
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very bittersweet. Bitter in that Naruto is completely broken because he lost Sasuke and no matter what happens it doesn't seem like he'll ever really be healed from it. And sweet because awkward Sai comforting Naruto is always good. 3
Katseng chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is also very lovely. I love how you build up your characters.
skyemarie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
love...love...love. the broken pieces trying to align themselves, the eroding of the edges until they finally begin to fit. beautiful and painful and so very real.
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
For as short as this story is, it truly said a lot. It kept the readers attention throughout and, more importantly, made you feel as Naruto did. Very beautiful story.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, sad ut I like it ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow. This piece is very powerful, well written, and I particularly like the message. It's very different from other Sai/Naruto fics: where Sai is a simple replica. He still is, but he becomes something much more. Yes, a very good story indeed.
Aneetra chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
i was actually trying to search for you under 'equitone' cos i stumbled on your ochiba account one day.

i love the way you write. its very... poetic. and i love how you seem to love angst since everything i've read so far is so angsty. (and just to let you know, i've forgotten the title of the fic but its the one that was inspired by 'eternal sunshine on a spotless mind', i absolutely ADORE that fic. very well written)

anyways. this fic, like your previously works was beautifully written. I liked the line, "if naruto's life were one long stretch of monochrome..", it's very original and i like how there's a subtle connection with the powers that sai has in the series. do write more naruto fics!
arkanefyre chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That is so beautiful. I felt my heart ache for Naruto - his pain felt so realistic that I couldn't even cry for him. Weird, I know.

And the names (though I was amused at what the names would sound like if the two characters had to marry each other XD;;), how everyone is Sasuke and Sasuke is everyone else. And how Naruto has to learn to let go before he can accept Sai, and how Sai doesn't know how but tries anyways. Gorgeous piece - I adored every letter of it!
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Really, what can I say? I've just about used up all my compliments on reviewing your writing. It's just that good. Really, I can hardly find any flaws-which is rare in my case, because I was a born critique. But that's a good thing of course.

Everything seems to come alive with the words you write. And the certain absence of intense angst makes this one-shot oh, so wonderful. I really, really, really-multiplied by infinity-love your soft angst.
kapslar chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Again, I don't like the last line. But oh god - how I love Sai! And Naruto, the perfect sort of Naruto...

(The best Naruto is a broken Naruto, in my opinion. But I'm an authoress of angst, I'd say, and so...)
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Normally, I don't take the time to review fanfiction on this site because either the writing is too bland or the characters are portrayed in a way that doesn’t do them any justice; it is always the same generic crap. However, I can't say that about you - I really can't. Your writing is, above all things, marvellous: the way you create those visual images without using purple prose or getting lost in incoherent sentence structures is beyond amazing. Your writing seems effortless, flows perfectly and really captures the reader’s attention; it is beautiful and nearly ethereal.

Lastly, just keep on writing.