Reviews for The Last Night
zephiey chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
This was fabulous.

Utterly riveting and well written.
Quinnie3 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
This was excellent...there must be more, I hope...please...you are really good at this.

I am never quite sure what is coming next...I think this is a sign of a good story teller...

Quinnie
The Marauders3 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Oh my god... this was a crazy story. Cuhrazy. My gosh, Rach, you really are a writing genius... the heartbreak, the trauma, the love, oh my gosh... how can I even describe it? Perfection.
risingdancer chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
OMG OMG OMG What a powerful feeling this story gave me! I don't really know how to describe it, but I'm sure you understand. It was such a realistic story too! And I'm glad Rupert got the chance to say he was sorry, even if it wasn't directly to Clarisse. And I wonder what it must have felt like for Clarisse in those few seconds when she thought Joseph had killed her husband. Again, great story! I'm saving it to my favourites.
mayag12987 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Powerful story. Made me want to beat up Rupert too until I read the rest. You must be one of my favorite authors on this website haha.

Always,

Maya xoxo
Kristi-Julie chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Ohh, im glad that Joseph is there for help to Clarisse!

I hope she'll get through this, with the help from Joseph!
Kristi-Julie chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
OMG, OMG, OMG...Rupert raped Clarisse!

Im SO glad that son of a bitch is dead!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Dear Captain!

Where have you been? I love your story! You’re a fantastic writer, believe me!

That was a huge work! Thanks for sharing.

I have to tell you that your story is so realistic, there’s no overstatement(’there was quiet and peace. And hope.’-perfect ), your story is balanced and wilful. Special thanks for you upload the whole story at once!

There’s a lots of drama in it, but Joseph is so sweet . I love his reaction, we expect this for Joseph! Well done Captain!

I love the last line. It’s perfect. Please write a sequel!Please!Please!Please!

Love Liz
Prettycrazy chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Fantastic great way to start ones morning. But oh how sad that you killed Rupert of, and what a way to go, assult your wife and then die. And how sorry I am for Clarisse here she was hoping to sort things out, whatever it might have been, and then he dies. But please do continue and let her remember some happy times!
Prettycrazy chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Oh no no no, not a nasty Rupert! But this is really great, so well written, I hope you'll do more more more of it! can't wait to read more!
Prettycrazy chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Oh this is so cool! I'm totally hooked! more more more please!
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really like this, so looking forward to the next part!