Reviews for Pieces Of Eight
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 7/4
It's been eight years, how's that next chapter getting on? _ (oh and will you keep your names for the ninken or change them to the official ones?)
tykell789gmail chapter 3 . 4/28
Sooooo this story is amazing and seeing how you are definitely past your update max I was wondering if you could give us a sign that you are alive? Maybe update your profile? Even just to announce you're never gonna finish or that you will eventually or even a new chapter? Pretty please?
WolfsBane54 chapter 1 . 4/23
hey, I usually don't post comments but its been eight years since you posted a chapter for this story. and I was just wandering if you planned on continuing at all. I also wanted to tell you that so far this story has really peeked my interests and I love where your going with it
Raphlez chapter 3 . 3/8
It's been 8 years haha that's way more than 5 or 6 I demand an update xDDD I really wanna know what's going on with the pack is that bisuke harassing iruka by his wash whats up with the frosting on pakkuns paw are they baking a cake? Please tell me D:
Enanja chapter 1 . 2/15
8 years now, so are u feeling up to some update now? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
you under estimated yourself a bit, considering its been about 7 yrs from the last update... oh well better late then never, please update again soon!
steph chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I must say I hate cliffhangers need a update please
jazzy2may chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
six years later... :D
still loving this story :D
Kyoukiai chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Sooo... A/N at the end said "next update to come in five or six years max" - time for chapter four, ne? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Getting on seven years now
TecknaTeckna chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Pleeeeeease update, I love fanfics involving the doggies and there just isn't enough around
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
yoooo thou hast reached thy max update schedule. chappie?
Schattenkind105 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Nice Idea. I like it that the ninken meet Iruka.
Be blessed