Reviews for Pieces Of Eight
have I read this before? Idk so far I like
Rika-chan24 chapter 3 . 1/28
This story is so good. I wish it could be updated again. I hope at some point you might get back to it.
violetpooka chapter 3 . 1/15's been over 5 or 6 years...and I really REALLY am digging this story-any chance of you coming back to it?
K chapter 3 . 1/11
Why? Like really; why?
K chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Wha-huh? Why sooooo long? I'll forget about it by then! And most of my life! Nope-noppied nope nope! Not happening! It's good though… but it'll take sooo long… but you'll be forgetting a great story… but… then again… ugh! chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Aw. Poor Iruka. No peace for him. Well since it seems like you're not going with super teacher/ultra competent with children (and other unruly elements) does that mean no profuse gratitude will be forthcoming from "the brat"?

I kinda have my fingers crossed for him being as obedient with Iruka when he's not for Kakashi, but on re-reading a super brat could have its own charms. I also like the plot so far - that is, the threat/conflict in this story seems to aimed at village (or, maybe, Kakashi) which hopefully reduces the chances of Iruka being a damsel in distress. Sure no one expects him to beat up a kage or anything but he doesn't have to automatically be emasculated and/or useless because he's not S-class.
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
jennyblockedhur chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Love the nickname for orchimaru!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
i have never face palmed so hard- i honestly didn't think the last time you updated was eight years ago!
(please update)
in the three chapter you reeled me in. i really want to know what happens!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
It's been eight years, how's that next chapter getting on? _ (oh and will you keep your names for the ninken or change them to the official ones?)
tykell789gmail chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Sooooo this story is amazing and seeing how you are definitely past your update max I was wondering if you could give us a sign that you are alive? Maybe update your profile? Even just to announce you're never gonna finish or that you will eventually or even a new chapter? Pretty please?
WolfsBane54 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
hey, I usually don't post comments but its been eight years since you posted a chapter for this story. and I was just wandering if you planned on continuing at all. I also wanted to tell you that so far this story has really peeked my interests and I love where your going with it
Raphlez chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
It's been 8 years haha that's way more than 5 or 6 I demand an update xDDD I really wanna know what's going on with the pack is that bisuke harassing iruka by his wash whats up with the frosting on pakkuns paw are they baking a cake? Please tell me D:
Enanja chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
8 years now, so are u feeling up to some update now? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
you under estimated yourself a bit, considering its been about 7 yrs from the last update... oh well better late then never, please update again soon!