Reviews for Lineage
debbieja chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
very cute ending. Who knew that the reason she was so insisting that she and Dewey had to get married was because she had a vision of it. I did feel bad that Mal and Inara couldn't make it work and Mal ended up only having his son part of the time.
Crystalkei chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
well isn't that the fluffiest thing ever! aw!
Hebi R chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Would really like to know how they all got to that last scene/
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
A Tam woman tells you you're going to marry her you might as well start getting used to the idea - they are *NEVER* wrong.
Chaos Dragon chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
oh thank god, you damn near broke my heart with inara leaving. you really did when dewey was so cruel to angel. bu now it' mostly better. :D can't wait for your next installment!

FabledFigment chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
You are the awesomest ever. By the promise of meeting the third generation, I assume there is more to come...?

The bit with the differing punishments was great. I bet Max has some other things he does with his time, I wonder what.
gypsysoul chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
This was such a good sequal! I loved every second of the story and I think that this was such a nice way to wrap up the story. You are a great writer keep it up!
elaine451 chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Just wonderful! So sad it's over but what a fabulous family history. Great from start to finish. Thank you so much! Looking forward to a sequel?
DestinyManifested chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Ok, this was the most kick ass chapter ever, I completely loved it, but come on! You HAVE to tell us how Angel got back with Dewey because I'm still in agreement of her hitting him in the head with a shoe- or a brick. Must explain relationship leaps and bounds please! .
screaminheathen69 chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Bravo, I say! Bravo!
the psycho sour skittle chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
i love this story
Gem588 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Loved, loved, loved! The last paragraph was awesome, especially the last line - classic! Sigh of repletion. Can't wait for the next bit - Rayne-y family goodness, yay!
Yvaughn chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Oh-SO excellent. Jayne's motivation makes total sense. Thanks!
CamelotGirl chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Oh, that was sweet! I liked how you really nailed teh "family" aspect of the crew of Serenity. And I just about melted into a pile of fangirl suagry goo at the final scene. Excellent work, and I look forward both to the last chapter and to more stories from you. I very much hope to see more of Angel and Dewey!
Transgenic-girl chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Aw, I love Mal for shoving Jayne in was very true to form.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »