Reviews for Lineage
soulsaver chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. I was so looking forward to this chapter and I'm happy to report it lived up to all my expectations. *Sigh* Very happy.
Angel Monroe chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Okay, yeah, that was adorable. Jayne being all afraid of losing his son and Mal giving him a good talking-to. Jayne and the kangaroo pouch thing. Angel telling Dewey she'd kick him. All very cute. Of course, the way you ended it makes me nervous. Now I'm thinking of all the fun ways he can screw it up. But the moment was cute. I like picturing Jayne as the communal pillow. O:)
FabledFigment chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Loved the backstory. Worked in really well. Understandable, but I'm glad River slept through it.
Quicksilvermad chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
*wobbly chin*

Oh, this is so sad/moving/beautiful/gorgeous. You had tears in my eyes for a while there and a smile on my face at the end of the chapter. I love this.
DestinyManifested chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
That was real sweet!
Gem588 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Hi, EKGirl! Sorry review so late, but I can't read and write at the same time so I was saving this as my carrot - poor River...! I'm glad that Max is born, but what an ordeal for all of them. I really liked the interaction between Simon and Jayne...their worry for River forging an uneasy alliance. Great crazed River! And as always, great details. Jayne's reaction to the baby is so painful...can't wait to see how you resolve this!
GinaJas chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Nice! I loved Angel and I'm loving this one too!
Angel Monroe chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Alright, so you have to put out another chapter pretty soon, cause you cannot leave us with a distant Jayne again. He was so worried about Max during the pregnancy and labor; he can't stay stoic for long now that the baby's here. I want to see a cute scene where he sees his son for the first time. Or better yet, holds him, but that'll have to wait till he's out of the incubator. Aw man, now I'm hooked back into this story. Dangit. O:)
debbieja chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I'm thinking Jayne is going to have a real rough time of it. He didn't want the baby to begin with, then with the strain of taking care of River while she was sick, and the baby possibly being sick i don't know how well he is going to handle everything. I'm thinking there are going to be some serious fall out from all of this
michebabyblue chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Wow tense times are coming i think, excellent chapter and i really hope Jayne doesn't go and do something stupid, really glad you updated, keep up the good work.
TamSibling chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
This is great! It's just getting better. I really loved your description of how crazy River was acting during the end of her pregnancy and Jayne and Simon's uneasy relationship as both men try and come to terms with her being off kilter. But of course, it breaks my heart that Jayne doesn't want to see Max. Can't wait to read more!
Yvaughn chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Yay-another chapter! You're doing a great job at showing the conflict b/t someone's need of motherhood, and someone's need for medication, as well as Jayne's mix of concerns. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Does River get any breaks? Ever?
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Agh! Don't leave me like this for too long!
CamelotGirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh no! Eep, things get worse! You've got your readers on the edge of their seats! Update soon! Also, someone needs to smack Jayne upside the head for being cowardly and not wanting to even look at his son for fear he's going to die.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »