Reviews for Lineage
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Agh! Don't leave me like this for too long!
CamelotGirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh no! Eep, things get worse! You've got your readers on the edge of their seats! Update soon! Also, someone needs to smack Jayne upside the head for being cowardly and not wanting to even look at his son for fear he's going to die.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh...cao! Things have definitely taken a turn for the pear-shaped, haven't they? Getting the feeling that Jayne's really not too thrilled with having another living being to worry after and all, what with backing Mal on jobs and being caregiver to Angel and River:(

Really can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next, EreshkigalGirl;D

Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Great chapter!
Yvaughn chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
More, please! You got me hooked with "Angel," and now I'm enjoying this new Serenity family you've created!
No More Time chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
YES! You made a sequel! I love it, cant wait for an update!
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
A reviewer of mine apparently is also a fan of yours, so I rediscovered your stories.

And I am so glad I did.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
This is so cute! I didn't realize you made a sequel, it is adorable! Keep it up!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
omg! that was so cute... little dewey buying angel a doll it was adorable! and mal's reaction was great, proud "papa" and all that... update soon
Gem588 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
E! I was saving this as a treat for myself and it was so yummy. I adored the baby-naming discussion, and Jayne's spot-on assessment of River's sexual intent. It was so sweet when Jayne touched River's stomach after the sonogram, connecting physically as well as emotionally with his son. His son! Hello, Baby Max.

I liked the interaction between Dewey and Mal at the end, too. Can't wait for more!
Crazy Danae chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Super cute! And I'm glad Jayne's starting to warm up to Max. I was hurting for the kid for awhile...
KinkerBelle chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I have nothing but absolute love for this story.

Jayne and the patting of the stomach, I was melted. It was very sweet and happy-making. I can't wait for more (but, obviously, will have to) and so I hope that you will keep on going and going with this. How long is Lineage planning to be?
Cukeygirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Awesome. I love this series. I hope you update soon.
Angel Monroe chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Okay, that was freaking adorable. Dewey buying her the doll and getting all paranoid about people finding out, so cute. And I like that Jayne is starting to acclimate to the idea of having a baby. Of course, he'd better because she's a good way through the pregnancy. But it's nice seeing him get all amazed at the sight of his son with his and River's features. Very cute. Can't wait for more. O:)
Culf chapter 2 . 3/25/2007