Reviews for Lineage
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh...cao! Things have definitely taken a turn for the pear-shaped, haven't they? Getting the feeling that Jayne's really not too thrilled with having another living being to worry after and all, what with backing Mal on jobs and being caregiver to Angel and River:(

Really can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next, EreshkigalGirl;D

BEB
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Great chapter!
Yvaughn chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
More, please! You got me hooked with "Angel," and now I'm enjoying this new Serenity family you've created!
No More Time chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
YES! You made a sequel! I love it, cant wait for an update!
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
A reviewer of mine apparently is also a fan of yours, so I rediscovered your stories.

And I am so glad I did.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
This is so cute! I didn't realize you made a sequel, it is adorable! Keep it up!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
omg! that was so cute... little dewey buying angel a doll it was adorable! and mal's reaction was great, proud "papa" and all that... update soon
Gem588 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
E! I was saving this as a treat for myself and it was so yummy. I adored the baby-naming discussion, and Jayne's spot-on assessment of River's sexual intent. It was so sweet when Jayne touched River's stomach after the sonogram, connecting physically as well as emotionally with his son. His son! Hello, Baby Max.

I liked the interaction between Dewey and Mal at the end, too. Can't wait for more!
Crazy Danae chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Super cute! And I'm glad Jayne's starting to warm up to Max. I was hurting for the kid for awhile...
KinkerBelle chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I have nothing but absolute love for this story.

Jayne and the patting of the stomach, I was melted. It was very sweet and happy-making. I can't wait for more (but, obviously, will have to) and so I hope that you will keep on going and going with this. How long is Lineage planning to be?
Cukeygirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Awesome. I love this series. I hope you update soon.
Angel Monroe chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Okay, that was freaking adorable. Dewey buying her the doll and getting all paranoid about people finding out, so cute. And I like that Jayne is starting to acclimate to the idea of having a baby. Of course, he'd better because she's a good way through the pregnancy. But it's nice seeing him get all amazed at the sight of his son with his and River's features. Very cute. Can't wait for more. O:)
Culf chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Aw... Now I like Dewie!
debbieja chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I love Dewey! I wanted to just give him the biggest hug ever. how sweet was he to want to buy Angel a new doll to replace her old one? And how telling was it that both he and Jayne wanted to hit the little boy who broke it? I loved him asking to talk to Mal man to man about getitng the money and offering to do chores so he could afford to buy her the doll.

Jayne seems to be coming around about new baby Max, once he saw him on the screen. River's grandfather seemed like a good man, too bad she didn't actually get to go with him instead of her stupid parents. Seems like she might have a bit of a hard time with coming of the Pax and all the voices coming at her. Wonder how she's going to hold on for four more months
op chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
How cute was that chapter! Loved it cant wait for more
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »