Reviews for Lineage
Gem588 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
First of all, I have to say how happy I am to be invited back into this world! I really loved "Angel" and to have more stories about Her Adorableness and Mr. and Mrs. Cobb (and Dewey and Annabelle, too)is a delight. Secondly, Jayne, you ignorant man-slut for hurting River like that! You had better come around soon, but not too soon...I like the angsty. I am going to so enjoy his falling in love with his bab(ies?). I love your Zoe, and the "hen party," and I chuckled at Kaylee not wanting any more kids - I can kind of see that, seeing as how she has Annabelle and a 25,0 ton baby already, lol. Can't wait for more!
CamelotGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Wow. This is good stuff. I like how realistic Jayne and River are here. There are no easy answers - this is a story with depth to it and it is un uncomfortable read - like walking on very thin glass, holding your breath and hoping it doesn't break.

That said, I LOVE the adorable Miss Angel and I want to more of her and her precoucsiness right quick!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh...this is definitely quite the way to start a story, EreshkigalGirl! This scenario is utterly plausible and I am really interested in seeing how this knowledge affects River and Jayne's relationship. Especially since I get the feeling that this is not something that will be easily dealt with in a mere 9 months...

BlueEyedBrigadier
BetsyStrothgard chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
i heart you. this is really, really, amazing. guh. I loved "Angel" to pieces and now there is a sequel! You make me happy!
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hey you made a sequel! *jumps up and down* I can't believe it! MORE SOON please cause you can't just leave it there! MORE SOON!
Nirate chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
YEAH! I'm so happy your writing more of this!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6