Reviews for My City of Ruins
Cowboys-and-coffee chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Wow, another great chapter. I am so glad you updated! I could totally feel how nervous and hopeful Derek was about finding out if it was really Addie. It was so real. Your writing totally takes me back to exactly how it felt in those days after Sept. 11. Amazing. And, for some reason, I thought it was funny that it was Cristina who was the intern. Ah ... I love other Grey's characters popping up in stories. ;)
fischstix chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Wow! I just found this story and its amazingly heartbreaking. Please please please update soon...I need to know what happens!
Ladyforga72 chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
OMG! LOVE IT! MORE SOON! PLEASE!
distantmuse chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Your ability to write in such a beautifully heartbreaking way absolutely amazes me.
acciosilverdoe chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
Seriously crying so much, I read the whole thing so far in one please let Addie be somehow magically alive! Please update soon! Please!
Halliheart chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I;m dying for a new chapter! keep up the good work
crazy-chica6 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
im crying like a baby right now...please dont let addie die, and update soon!
LiveinLivingColor chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
This story is absolutely amazing. I can't wait for more.
djkltt12 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
WOW! Once again I say that you are a great writer. And you give such great details. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't make us wait again.
AddyisLove chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
ohk seriously I want to know hwere Adison is.. Vrey wel written my dear.
savinglives44 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
This is awesome. I can really feel the suffering that Derek is going through. You are a great writer. Update soon!
snowy84 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Wow, this is so great. So glad for the update! I've always wondered if these guys had a 9/11 story, so this is really filling a void for me. You've written in such a sensitive, moving way, I'm loving it. Please update soon!
goldentail chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
This chapter is worth the wait but hopefully you won't be making us wait for tool ong for the next chapter bec that last sentence just keeps me in suspense.
Nala chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I really like this story, though it's sad, you got a nice style of writing! And - let Addie be alive - please? :o)

-Nala
0101010101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is a beautifully written story. It is heartbreaking and it actually succeeded in making me gasp in horror and wonder in pain.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »