Reviews for My City of Ruins
Xyliette chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
I love that she is grasping onto whatever she can have direct control over, it is amazingly fitting. This fic always makes my day!
goldentail chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
Happy dance for the update! It's sad to have to crave normalcy but it does an amazing angst fic. I love how Addison is discovering some new avenues in life that will get her anchored again. :) The baby shopping adds cuteness...
acciosilverdoe chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
Really great. As always. Well done.

Mark's speech about how 'would anyone miss him' was so sad though.

Update soon

esnad chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
I'm crying , this story is really good and You are handling the subject very good though it still very touchy, and all the staff from SGH are here good :) and it's Addek I love Addek
cold winds chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
I love Addison's struggle in this. It feels so plausible and real. You're doing such a wonderful job.
AddisonRules chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
So glad to see more of this. I can feel all there of our beloved characters struggling so much here, but I'm very glad Addison saw hope and choice in something, and the baby's room seems a perfect choice for that.

As always, looking forward to more.
crazy-chica6 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
why do I get the feeling that addie is trying not to face reality, through her child, although if anything happens to it...ok that's a thought I don't want to finish.

Anyways another fantasticly amazing chapter.
KateGreysFan chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
fantastic as always. please update again soon!
moreawake chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
I was so excited to see an update of this. You did an amazing job, as always. I liked seeing them out shopping together with Addison looking forward to the future and to change. She seemed a tiny bit more like her "normal" self. I also really liked Derek's conversation with Mark- particularly what Mark had to say. I think that was a good thing to write in. Anyway. Fabulous job. Update again soon :)
shoppingal87 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
I don't think I've reviewed the last few chapters, but I still love this story! I really liked the part in this chapter about how Addison wants everything to be normal, yet she prefers the newness of the baby's room because she chose that change. That seems very realistic; I could totally picture her feeling that way. And I liked the part where Derek and Mark went jogging, which shows how close they were, and the iPod thing was funny too. I'm lookign forward to reading more! :)
Cowboys-and-coffee chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
OK, I know this is like weeks late - LOL - but better late than never, right? Anyway, amazing chapter once again. I love all the little details, like how Derek was so patient waiting for her to talk to him and not push her into anything. So sweet. You can tell how much he loves her. And poor Addie. Trying so hard to make things normal again. I can't even imagine ...

But awesome job. I love, love, love this fic. Update soon and I'll try not to take two years to review ;)
addekluv chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Thank you for another amazing update! Yay for Addek squee! But, poor Addison. She needs some help!
Xyliette chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
I haven't reviewed yet but I just wanted to say that this is an amazing fic, and it makes me wonder what and how Addek was during this time. I love it and it always makes my day when you update. Thanks!

~Xyli
sparklepop777 chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
That was so sad. Sweet and sad.
ingridmill chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
I think its an amazing story... udpate soon please...
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »