Reviews for My City of Ruins
KateGreysFan chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Amazing. I started reading this last night and you handled a delicate situation with grace and dignity. Very well written.
Lizzie9 chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Love it..
acciosilverdoe chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Poor them. Both of them. I mean, obviously it's hard for Addison but it's so hard for him too. I really hope they're happy again soon.

Beautiful chapter, well done. There were a few really lovely lines in there, i especially liked the 'alive' one, if you know which bit I mean.

Please update soon, ~Beth
distantmuse chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
Beautiful. What else can I say?
AddisonRules chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
My heart is really breaking for them both, but this was just lovely. I really hope they make their way through all this, because this Derek and Addison especially deserve to end up together.
Mony19 chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
Wow that was wow.

Ir will take time for her but I am glad she is letting him in a little and telling him what she is feeling. She knows that he went through hell too. Together they can face it.

ud soon
Ladyforga72 chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE ADDISON HAPPY AGAIN!UPDATE FAST!
cold winds chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
It just gets better with each chapter. Poor Addison, but poor Derek, too. I like that he's trying and being patient, even though all he wants to do is fix it so she can stop hurting.
crazy-chica6 chapter 13 . 7/20/2007
I think i must have said every amazing thing possible to say about this story over the last 13 chapters. I am glad that she finally realises how Derek must have felt thorugh the whole thing, I believe that she really wants to find a way to go back to being "normal", but using sex for that defenitely won't help.
djkltt12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Another great chapter! Please hurry and update!it has been like over 20 days since we have gotten a new chapter.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
All I can say is "Wow"
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
I wasn't going to review until I finished the story but here I am. You have me in tears.

You are an amazing writer
crazy-chica6 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
i know i always, or like 90% of the time review with something along the lines of that chapter made me cry etc, but really i don't know what else to say excepet that, because it just shows how great of a writer you are that you can make me feel all different kinds of emotion when i read this, happy at the cute addek moments, frustrated with addison for refusing to let derek in, and also frustrated at derek for his wanting things to return to "normal" just in the blink of an eye, and well sad at the obvious parts.
addekluv chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
Ok...I think it ate my first review...

Great updates! I feel sorry for Derek. Addie, get some help getting those feelings out! Don't shut Derek out. (wow, that's a reversal, isn't it?) :)

Keep going!
sparklepop777 chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
I liked this...the different viewpoints. It's really opening my eyes up. I was pretty young on 9/11 and I never really thought about the psychological things it did to the people who actually experienced it there. So thank you.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »