Reviews for A Second Chance

awesome.

:D
:P
R1996 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
This be true, there is always honor in defeat as even if you lose or fail to accomplish what you intended to... You will learn a valuable lesson of which can further your passion and knowledge.
Aresmea Titlandi chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Brilliant story. Maybe you'll get to continue it someday? :) Please?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
i am begging you...please continue with the story
RustedEagleWings chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Great story! I hope you update!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Yay! I really love this story. I really like the way Kaga switched back to go. It makes me hope he'll go pro too. Argh! Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zerone chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
very good!
loveinyou chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
5 in japan is go. not to mention hikaru's favorite number.
LyckyDycky chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I'm also in marching band. And it does take a lot of time in your week. Buys its fun and worth it
Redstone.LILI chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
hello... when are u planning to update?
Yuu chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Awwwyou portrayed tsutsui really cutely:)Pls continue!:3
musme chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I love it
I hope you will continu
mamita chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Hi I loved your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and innocent, one of my favorite couples is SaixHikaru, but I feel a bit sorry that Hikaru no this much time with Sai, and although I like Touya, do not really like the couple AkiraxHikaru, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
xochitlr chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
This is an AMAZING! story I LOVE IT!"! Can't wait 4 the next chapter place update soon :)
2 lazy 2 login chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
hi! really enjoying your fic so far, I enjoy this kind of AU concept a lot! the characterization for sai and hikaru are pretty good too. the changes compared to canon!hikaru's character are well-reasoned so far (due to sai's early influence) and tbh I like him more like this, haha. I am always a little iffy about the foot-meet-mouth moments hikaru has.

a little question though? in japanese culture, wouldn't better grades admiration? (getting this from other manga I read where it's usually not the smart students who are being bullied.) and I think teachers are viewed kinda different there too (higher status, better pay) and being close to your teacher wouldn't be seen as such a negative thing since they're almost like second parents in japan. (referencing "mayonakachannel" at wordpress here.)
but I don't really know too much about japanese culture myself and compared to other fics I've read (where the westernization has been super obvious) it really hasn't been an issue in your fic here! and on the other hand a change in hikaru towards studying and school might evoke a reaction from bullies.

anyway! great fanfiction, even though it hasn't been updated in a while, so maybe just the tidbit about thinking over cultural backgrounds to keep in mind? but what would I know, I once wrote a fanfiction where I set the beginning of school in japan in autumn instead of spring (after even thinking "maybe I should look this up...naw surely it must be the same as here!") haha...

now onto reading for me :D