Reviews for A Second Chance
The Quotable Patella chapter 2 . 7/2/2023
Friday, 5th day, go...the pun is horrible, but you owned it beautifully!
Cheska chapter 15 . 4/17/2023
this fic was an interesting change as AU goes. Having Sai alive but hospitalized all the time is painful. I'm glad he has NetGo now and seeing Hikaru living his life as he slowly grows is interesting. I wonder how the future will go for him on his path to Pro.

I would like to imagine that they will have something for Sai one day so he can visit Hikaru when he eventually becomes Pro so that Hikaru fulfills Sai's dream.
laelruin chapter 15 . 4/22/2020
Lovely! Loved it! And Kimihiro's outburst was spectacular! Was it just nerves that got to Hikaru?
L
laelruin chapter 11 . 4/22/2020
The start to a beautiful rivalry/friendship!
laelruin chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
Fantastic chapter! I love their budding relationship.
ROUTE-L chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
update please
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
Fun fact: the Naruto manga started publication a year before Hikaru no Go (1997 as opposed to HnG's 1998), so to an extent, this is entirely plausible.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2018
I banged my head against the wall when i read that name i'm dying that was horrible where is he now so I can throw a cheap go stone at his forehead (revenge for Sai is a bonus)
LovEInsanity chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
This really is interesting and a good read to bad that its abandoned(?). But nonetheless I'm still putting it in my fav and follow list.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 15 . 1/11/2017
oh my go! please do write more. there isnt much a hikago fic thats genuinely good. lol is that even a word .
i very much enjoy this piece. i love the character hikaru has grown into. please please write more thank you for your hardwork
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
Continue please
Nea-Nyx chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Alright! I can't wait for the next update!
wanna-play-a-game chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Mitani's just handing out the feels, man. Gosh, I hope you update even it's in the next decade.
kate-sama chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Gosh. Why did Hikaru lose? That was really laame.
StarElsie chapter 15 . 6/21/2015