Reviews for A Second Chance
ImmortalRei chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
Was browsing Hikaru no Go fics via author's favorites lists. So far, I adore this fic... The characters act like themselves and the story... Sai needs a hug. Will wait for updates~
Dath Sindarin chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
this is great please keep up the good work
BLG chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
I shall be eternally adored! xD Yeah. Right. Nice story. I somehow forgot all I wanted to say. Stupid me. *shrugs* I'll just blabber on. Was the reason why Hikaru only visited on Friday, the fifth day, the reason why he wears a shirt with a 5 on it in the manga? The number five being called go in Japanese? If that's even true. ;P I can totally understand your distraction that Christmas. Phoenix Wright is one bad game to have when you've stuff to do. Oh well. *looks at what's written* Guess that's enough? Dunno what to write more. There's one sentence about your fic at the beginning, that enough? :D
1up chapter 15 . 6/25/2008
CONTINUE./spasm/
sandcat chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
Hi! good job,it's quite interesting! When will Hikaru enter the go world? Can't wait! Please update fast...

Love,

Sandcat
00asianwriter00 chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
I like it so far Hope you update it ASAP.

By the way, will the other side-characters from the Go club in the canon (besides Akari, who you mentioned Hikaru grew apart from) be in the story, along with Hikaru becoming a pro?
yuis chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
I love this! I love how you brought out how Hikaru's school life pulled him away from Sai, oh Hikaru, he's growing up. I can only hope now that he won't hit bumps in his puberty and go through a rebellious phase and breaking Sai and his mother's hearts!

I think your story is quite well planned & thought out and it makes really enjoyable reading. I'm looking foward to seeing more from this story! Good job :)
Lady Silverhawk chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
Oh...I was hopin that Hikaru would win, but it was an awesome chapter anyways. Kimihiro is adorable! And I love Touya's line, "...catch me if you can."
ViperineVampire chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
i'm actually reviewing again for ch 15 but since i reviewed already before...so well..yeah.

anyway, must you have hikaru CHASE akira?sigh...and hikaru losing to kaio?that's just so wrong simply because hikaru is at akira' level right?no matter how bad a game he plays, it shouldn't be THAT different from his usual std...right? well...to me at least.

and i really REALLY hate it when hikaru chases after akira...it's was irritating in the manga and the anime...it's still irritating now. and it's become so so so cliche i'm so tired of it. and it gets especially infuriating when this story has so much potential and then i see this cliche scene coming up.

i actually really wanna ask you to change that phrasing but i'm guessing it's not happening...
Intrepid Bibliophile chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
Err... um... are you going to continue? this is one of my favorite Hikaru no Go ff. I actually read it a long time ago, but i haven't forgotten it, and I would really like to read more. so. if there is going to be more, that would be awesome, but this actually had a pretty good ending (if it is, in fact, an ending. so either ways good, but i wouldn't mind seeing a bit more interaction between Hikaru and Akira... anyway... yeah. yay for great stories!
Nyos chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
shizukesa-sama chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
PLEAE UPDATE SOON! this is such a great story!
mysti13 chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
I just finished reading through your story in two days and absolutely love it! It's an approach that I haven't read before, and it is done very nicely.

My only two complaints are:

the use of the names Kimihiro and Tetsuo... you got them mixed up on a couple of occasions and it was really confusing...

and Hikaru's reaction to Touya... it seemed unrealistic seeing as I'd think Hikaru would remember him since he originally was hoping to find him in order to defeat him in a game, and I'd think he would remember a game that he had really enjoyed, too... With those facts, and Hikaru having played Sai, who's way better, so many times, I don't think Hikaru would have let all Sai's training go to waist and mess up on all those other games, if even Touya's...
BlackIrisRose chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
This looks really interesting

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to more:D
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
Oh YEAH! I LOVE THIS FIC! Keep updating!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »