Reviews for Breeze
DieHardKataang chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh my gosh WOW. LOVE the Kataangst! Such a great oneshot!
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was nicely written but I still have a very hard time believing that this is the same Katara from the show. I'm just trying to figure out what on earth would compel her to marry a guy she didn't love and then try to cheat on him with Aang. Even if she made a mistake, she would suck it up and live with her bad decisions instead of trying to have her cake and eat it too. That just seems so inconsistent with the Katara we saw in the show, she wouldn't do that to either Aang or Zuko.

It makes for good drama for Aang but this version of Katara bears no resemblance to the real Katara.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Beautiful story. Unless it's a really extreme situation, I still have a hard time imaging Katara choosing Zuko, especially since she knew she loved Aang but it worked here. Sad ending but Katara needs to live with the choice she made even if she's unhappy.

It's so depressing when Aang said he goes to sleep alone, but I imagine he becomes kind of a workaholic as a way to avoid his feelings (with occasional one night stands with his fangirls).
Greek.letters chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was amazing.

I ship Kataang so, i can say i cringed when i read the word 'Firelady'.

But it was so beautifully written & captured What i think would be Katara's feelings if she had chosen Zuko for any other reason not being love.

It was so GOOD, i was just at a loss for words at the end.

consider this faved:)
Rhed chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Man, I love the Wingman!Toph. this made me smile :3
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wonderfully written. loved it. keep the kataang coming :)
Mayhem13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG my stomach literally dropped during this story! i am totally a Kataanger, even though this was hard to read because of my ship, i feel this story was beautifully written and basically amazing!
True-Romantique chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh my gosh! That was so sad!

But good.
arizony chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Thank you for this story. It is especially poignant in view of all the Zutara stories where Kataraa just easily drops Aang and he runs off crying like a little kid. You have captured true honor and true friendship in Aang. He doesn't succumb to Katara, and he also doesn't run off crying like a little spoiled brat. Very good story.
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
this story was so beautiful... in all ways... it made me cry a little
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
SADNESS! SO MUCH SADNESS! this is why i don't like zutara!
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
*sniff sniff* so sad! Of course it would never happen since Katara is going to choose Aang, but it's a beautifully told story nonetheless. :)
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That...was perfect. I loved your characterizations, they're believable versions of how they would be in that particular situation. I can see Aang's childlike wonder fading into something more cynical and sad, particularly from that these lines:

My work is done. All I have to do now is make sure Sokka and Toph don’t party too much, and then I can go to sleep the same way I do every night.”

A pregnant pause ensued. “And how is that?”

Aang looked out across the gigantic city again. “Alone.”

Oh, man. And it was like a surprise about Katara until you said "Fire Lady". The writing itself is also very sophisticated. Faved : D
Sakae Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love these stories. It is very well done.
sol badguy chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
nicely written. good story. bit sad. well Aang... there's always toph!