Reviews for Blue Skies
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I loved it! Kibbs is my favorite pairing ever, so bad they killed her off.

I loved how somehow you managed to keep them in character. I like how she was mad at him for almost letting that psycho rape her. You wouldnt forget something like that.

I'm off to read your sequel now. Looking forward to it, thank you so much for writing :)
Rosajean chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Wow, great story! You really draw your readers into the story so that they feel the emotions of the characters. Super well done!
Awakemiddream chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Loved this story. Liked your version of Tony. It's a side of him we know exists... the caring man who loved his Kate, but didn't show that tenderness openly. I like how you showed that part of him. And Gibbs. You've got his thinking down. It's hard to remember that Kate had to be a very stong person in order to be a where she was in the Secret Service. I like her going nose to nose with Gibbs as she did in the very beginning of the show. The softer, more obedient Kate we get as she becomes more submissive to Gibbs leadership is not as exciting at the one who freely takes on Gibbs. :) Going to read the sequel.
Jac Danvers chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
This story was just fabulous! I loved Kate so much more so than Ziva (I think I'm one of the few). This story was just fantastic, and I especially loved the ending. I think it was just so appropriate for the two of them! Wonderful!
pealee chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Wow that was simply amazing. You are by far one of the best writers I've ever read. The whole story was like watching an episode. I visualized the whole thing. Everything was prefectly in character and true to the show. I really hope you continue to write, your stories are a joy to read!
Vani88 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
Wow...really good... I was expecting a bigger make-up at the end though... but very well written..
mikaela21 chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
This is the best story I have read so far (and I've read a lot) - it includes a plot which doesn't finish prematurely and keeps within the characteristics of each character without straying from the televised show. Very good story, I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. :-)
dg101 chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
Sorry for the belate review-I didn't notice your story you desided to post your awesome story in job.:)
pobrediabla chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
I absolutely loved it!
TVLadybug chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
Awesome story! Very well written, and kept the characters real. I would love a sequel!
novasupernova chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
GREAT JOB!

I am so happy you are going for a sequel...

HIP HIP HOORAY!
Harmac79 chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
This story was really great. They were all so in character. But my shipper heart cries out for a sequel. So Please!
crystalvoicedcamelotlady chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
The end? :( I hope you write a sequel! I loved this!
louise chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
AH

please tell me you are writinga cant leave it there.

they need to be together.
KibbsLover chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
Finally I got around reading the other chapters. Sorry for the delay. Liked your story. Was very well-written. Especially their fight in the "conference room" was brilliant. The up and down of emotions there was excellent and more over so much in character. Only two minor things: The rule about romances between agents is rule #12 (#9 is always were a knife). And second I'd love to read a Kibbs-sequel of this. Please?

Cheers,