Reviews for The Emancipation of Mimi: I Want U, Too
deant33 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Good story. Hope you finish it off
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I cant believe they called Matt selfish...Mimi has clearly been the selfish one here. she dumped the baby on him and he had to give up his life to look after it while she went off a became a popstar? wow.
But I'm interested in seeing what happens here, I just hope they cut Matt some slack, lol.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I love this story. It's plot is very emotional. I've not reviewed previous chapters so this review is going to be little long. From the first chapter i felt this story is very heart touching. I'm feeling so sad for Matt. He don't hav well paid job, small apartment and a three year old son who's his responsibility and he's raising his son alone.:( You hav potrayed matt very differently. In most of the fics Matt is a rich boy, rockstar, and has bad boy attitude. But this one is different and i liked it. The part when Mimi meets his son for the first time was really heart touching. There were many heart touching moments and i won't lie but i feltl like crying. So i hope you'll continue this fic. I can say that you are too slow at updates. So i can only hope you'll update next chapter. I'll be waiting.
MimixIshidax chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Aww short and sweet. It was a really cute chapter. I like how Mimi got her peace and quiet, her life probably gets really hectic. I loved all the reference to their past, it made me remember all the little things about them that made them such a great couple. The strawberries thing had me laughing coz it's classic.

LOL, also that the morning after the ONE night Matt and Mimi get to spend together is the morning that all of their friends decide to show up, Eff-Thier-Lives.

AW, Freakin' MJ is sooo CUTE. Ive always maintained that Mimato would the CUTEST kids. I want to see more of him. The end scene between Mimi and her son was especially heart-warming even if he doesn't know who Mimi really is. I hope he takes it well!

Good job, waiting for you next update eagerly!

MimixIshidax chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
WOW. I can't believe Matt just decided to tell her his feelings just like that. i thought for sure there would be SOME denial on his part, at least for a little while. Plus...he has his son to consider, what if she decided to be with them for a few months but then went on tour or something? Didn't he think about how it would affect MJ?

I guess that's the part about love that makes it blind, you don't really see anything for what it is.

The ending was such a tease, I can't believe some people had to wait THREE YEARS to find out what happens next, lol. Lucky for me, I don't!

Good job!
MimixIshidax chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
That cleared up a lot. I'm glad there is no Sorato and Taiora is going strong.

TAI! I was wondering when he'd show his handsome face and thank god he did, his little appearance made everything a lot less serious and more light and fun. I LOVE TAI. And I especially love when he sort of came to Mimi's defense when Matt was freaking out on her.

The scene between MJ and Mimi was heartwarming, and how could she refuse his little face? He's sooooo cute.

I like Rufus. He seems genuine. I feel like the big old softie will end up playing matchmaker somehow!

I stand by my previous statement, Michael is a DOUCHE. I hate him with a burning passion. The guys just needs to go away, I've already had enough of him.
MimixIshidax chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Wow...that was an intense chapter. But in the best way possible. As in most stories, Michael is a douchebag, I can't stand him (I even made him a psycho-stalker in mine) so when Mimi leaves him dumbfounded to go with Matt, my heart soared just a litte.

I really liked the small Mimato scene, I could practically see it in my head, Mimi clinging on to Matt's neck and Matt just staring at her like...WTF. Lol, it was very well done.

I'm already loving MJ, he's so cute and I love how devoted Matt is to him. Even though I love bad-boy Matt (it's the only way I can portray him), I like dedicated-father Matt as well. The bit with the furniture broke my heart because they really were in love.

Sora...I didn't think she was the girlfriend, in fact, didn't you emphasize them just being friends in the first chapter? Anyway, I really wouldn't be able to stomach it if Sora and Matt were together but I don't think they are. Mimi is jumping the gun a bit but I like that she's so protective over her "family" even though part of me feels like she has no right to be.

Good job!
MimixIshidax chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Okayy wow. That was a pretty good ending. I was really hoping for a big, dramatic,public Mimato style blowout but I'm guessing that's to come. They are both wayyy too hot not to be together and regardless of all the time that's passed and everything that happened in between I still think they'll work it out. They're mimato! Plus a kid! They absolutely have to work out.

Side note: I wasn't quite sure how I felt about Mimis blue hair when I read it in the last chapter but I've decided I like it lol mimi can rock anything, even blue hair.
MimixIshidax chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Nice start. Must admi I read I want u a few years back and I don't quite remember everything but I do remember the ending. Very sad. The sequel seems very different than most teenage pregnancy stories. Especially given the fact that it's mimi who leaves and matt who's stuck taking care of thier baby. Makes this a very different read and so far I'm liking it.

Not to sound cruel but good riddance to Mimis parents, they stood in the way of Mimato for absolutely no reason. Hopefully thier reunion is a good one but matt has a lot of rightful anger towards Mimi so I'm sure their first meeting will be an angry one

MJ is adorable I can already tell he has mimis personality and I hope Mimi gets to know him
su-pa kawaii chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Wow it has been a VERY long time! haha I had to re-read the story to remember the plot but I still love it all the same 3
The Madd Hatter chapter 6 . 4/4/2011

My heart skipped a beat, flutter, broke and collapsed when I saw this was updated! 3 3 3

This, as well as I Want U, have been my favorite AU Digimon stories. Glad you've decided to finish it!
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Thanchu! i love your stories so much!
vicucha chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I'm glad you updated and also glad to hear you like or at leats watched Naruto and Bleach :D I love those two anime/manga.
cancercute chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
nice seeing you again! great chapter. i know how you feel about suddenly losing interest and the author block. it's good to read great fics in digimon again. i can only find a few people who can really write great Mimato fics. :D good luck in the next installment!
shirii chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Even after three years, I still manage to love this story with all my heart, especially your other Digimon stories.

This story brings back so many crazy memories, especially the time I told my friends about it.

Thank you so much. I, too, grew out of Digimon fanfics, but not yours. :)

Oh, and mistake on:

"The naughty grin never left Tai's face as me made..."

I'm pretty sure "me" is "he". Hahaha, well I hope you continue!