Reviews for Swollen Obsidian Eyes
yanashi chapter 9 . 5/19
si itachi meurt j'arrĂȘte de lire
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
So I have to say, I really liked the part where Sasuke was telling Sakura he got all the good-night kisses he wanted from Itachi and he used to crawl into his bed and part of him enjoyed being touched... and I like the fact that Itachi wears jasmine too.
shadowphantomness chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
I still thought this was a wonderful chapter!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
damn, but that was intense (and oddly arousing) and I loved it. I read on!
GothicInuAngel01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I like this story and what you're tried to do with it, but there was a few things that were hard to get past. Why is it that the characters are so insightful? Nothing against Sakura's or Naruto's characters, but they are 12 year old genin. How on earth do either of then have any grasp of what's going on in Itachi's/Sasuke's mind period? They have too much understanding of Itachi's character in the beginning, and while this could be excused for Sasuke (who is their teammate and friend) doesn't begin to make sense in Itachi's case.
Also there is too much emotionally charged dialog between everyone. Its fine if things are tense and uneasy thanks to plot, but that shouldn't mean that each character should go in depth about how they feel. The really victim here is Sasuke (and Kakashi ig) and he's been reduced to a shriveling mess of confusion and angst. This is perfectly acceptable considering what happend, but it is also unreasonable that he would cling so close to Sakura. She is his friend but there is a distance between them that would not be so easily bridged by this incident. Lastly its kind of hard to understand people's drives in this and their absence of common sense. I'm never sure what anyone is thinking. The conversation between Asuma a Kurenai for example had Asuma jumping from "don't be silly they are brothers" to explaining to Kurenaii that there had to be some sexual desire on Itachi's part...
I like the story and the general structure/plot. But it is a slightly difficult read. Not flaming, just giving my opinion.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I don't like how you've made Itachi so cocky.
CeCe chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Honstly I'm tired of hearing about Sakura and everyone else's feelings! At least they're not doing it in his face but they're making it about them.. "It's my fault" "I could've did this" I could've did that" "I wasn't there for him" ughh! It's so annoying. You're supposed to be there for the victim NOT making it about yourself and ur guilt. I wouldn't want to hear pple going on and on about their guilt and how bad they were feeling! I hate how much Sakura is in this story. This whole Sasuke/Sakura thing u have going on is disgusting. Seriously. The only reason I'm still reading is for Itachi.
CeCe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It seems promising and of good quality so far but it also looks like Sakura is going to be involved. A LOT. It mught turn me off from the story but I'm going to try to give it a chance! There's not a lot of long, good quality, Itachi/Sasuke or just Itachi stories out there. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is an interesting take on Sasuke and Itachi meeting up again. I am wondering where you're going to take this. I didn't midn the lenth much myself, I usually liek longer stories anyway.
MissingEssential chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Sasuke should stay alive! I sobbed so hard when Sasuke was stabbed TT_TT. If Sakura had actually killed him, I would somehow manage to get inside the fanfic and rip her to shreds XD I'm not joking. Also I laughed when itachi called Sakura a whore XDDD that made me feel a little bit better :')
MissingEssential chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
When you write the pairings, it sounds like a recipie XD
MissingEssential chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
WTF is wrong with Sakura? O.o
MissingEssential chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
sorry but i skipped the entire sasusaku part :( it mad me sad :'( Damn you Sakura! :( good story though \_/
MissingEssential chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
wait so did Itachi die? O.o i hate to say this (kinda) but i want more itasasu :) /;;
MissingEssential chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Omg please please PLEASE! don't turn into sasusaku :( that would make me very sad :(