Reviews for Love and War
jpoeling chapter 50 . 2/1/2010
fun story and a different style of writing. Your version of House may be a little less snarky and more easy-going but I am going to chalk it up Cameron's influence on him. Also House never got his PSP back (Katie is a thief not Foreman haha).
Shootingstar7123 chapter 50 . 6/2/2009
I've really enjoyed this series so far! Your narration style is definitely unique and interesting. I can't wait to continue and read the next installment!
Kelly chapter 50 . 7/19/2008
AWESOME fic! Intrigue, suspense, drama, humour...all the makings of a great story. I'm off to read the third part in the trilogy; keep up the great work! :D
WitBeforeMeasure chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
GTA4! or was it GTA3 at the time you wrote this! sorry... that just made me laugh...a ll the queuing to get it... trust House!
StarSapphire16 chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
Quick question - how can he forget the mom but remember the child? That's odd and I've never heard of it happening before. Usually, people block out a chunk of time or a person...but, if he forgot the mother, he would have to forget the child...

...or are you just trying to make a good story?
saz89 chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
That was such a wonderful end to an amazing phic, was so sweet and perfect.. I'm already awaiting the next and final installment of the trilogy! Has been amazing! And that epilogue was such a brilliant taster, can't wait for the real thing :-)

Shall be seeing you in the next and final installment of the trilogy!

KB22 chapter 50 . 6/22/2007
Can't wait for Take me Away!
saz89 chapter 48 . 6/21/2007
Hm, wonder what House'll say to their choice? Could be interesting... actually, on second thoughts, this is House we're talking about, of course it's going to be intersting!

Bless Cameron. Must feel weird indeed. Im sure she'll do great though.

Ah, yay! Cuddy and Wilson, that is so cute! So now they can get the cot Cuddy and Cameron saw, sounded so cute! Theyre gonna be such good parents! Bless Wilson for being insecure, its the real deal with him and Cuddy so he shouldnt worry!

Loving it! I will be sad to see this end, is so good :-) Will you be writing another sequel? *hint hint*

Looking forward to the benefit though, should be good indeed!

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please :-) ! ! ! ! ! ! !

saz89 chapter 46 . 6/20/2007
Wow :-) you are officially my favourite person at the moment, because you updated 3 chappys! THREE :-) yay! Brilliant!

Ah poor Foreman being left whilst everyone else is having fun shopping... And he was only an after though *ahh* poor him!

Love the fact that House always makes people think him and wilson are gay, is hilarious! Seriously :-D

Ah that cot sounded so cute... wonder what the girls one will look like! So sweet that theyre gonna be parents! And House and Cam moved in together... everyones moving on :-) Which is really good!

Glad House let Chase go, knew he would though! He isnt THAT mean.. he wouldve eventually said yes!

Cant wait for more. Is brilliant. Love it ;-D

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please *begs...* ! ! ! ! ! !

saz89 chapter 43 . 6/18/2007
Yay House! Dont give up! You go get her ;-)

Seriously, youre killing me - who is the one that leaked? I really dont know... you have to spill now, please ! !

Brilliant. Bless Ray, maybe her and Whitner could be friends, aslong as it isnt her.. but i dont think it is to be fair!

Youve got me completely, hook line and sinker, now just reveal :-D

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ColorOfAngels chapter 43 . 6/17/2007
love the parrallelism in this chapter...
saz89 chapter 41 . 6/17/2007
Ah bloody hell, I hope the culprit is soon found out ! Bless them all, theyre all so worried! Poor Cam and House, they can get thru this :-) I know they can !

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! Please ! ! ! ! ! !

saz89 chapter 40 . 6/17/2007
Ooh who blabbed then? Interesting!

Im glad Cam still has faith in House!

UPDATE ! ! !

trasia chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Just a thought; wouldn't Camerons e-mail adress be something? How could he then be mistaken by her last name?
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 39 . 6/8/2007
This is a wonderful story, and I can hardly wait for the next update.