Reviews for Her Scent
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 3/8
I loved this. And it doesn't solely have to do with the fact that I'm a bio nut myself :P
Breathe Forever chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
You should seriously become a teacher. I would listen to everything. EVERYTHING.
No but seriously. Them smarts gonna take yous far.
NekoGato chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I enjoyed this biology lesson. Thank you. Also thank you for writing this story, it was interesting.
Nesha chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
That. Was. Awesome. I would have never thought of it that way and I'm gonna have to start paying attention to that type of stuff. Thanks for the Biology lesson!
mega.natural chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Yay learning! Great little story btw.
RoseFalles chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
We're studying this in my ap bio class right now and I was so excited to find this I'm totally telling everyone tomorrow about this
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ah the joys of having read the same experiments. I didn't know about the level of awareness to the beau comment though. I suppose I didn't put two and two together properly. But did you also know that roaches can tell a good mate from a bad one? I used to think that if a guy tasted bad to me (like kissing) then there was something biologically wrong with him to dissuade me from being with him. What do you think of that? (Sorry, this is kind of not related to your story, which I found great, and accurately amusing) . I know this story is super old, and you probably don't even remember writing it anymore, but if you do, or would care to expound on my curiosity, I'd be greatly appreciative. .
Elle Mariet chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Well writen, well organized. The main idea in the story was perfectly writen. I loved it :)
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
ya i actualy knew that me and my friends, my sister all pms around the same time, and it sucked when my cousin stayed with us durring the summer cus we both started our periods they were trying to match up. and my friend who is like a brother to me told me that he and his friend could actualy tell when any of the girls that they hung out with were on their periods because they smelled different. I asked him what he ment by that and he said " girls just smell nice ya know, and it is different than perfume or deodrant" then he whent on to give me a biology lesson in the same manner you did in this fic. lol
DarkGrayWolf chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
WOW lol t that was a veryi interesting story. liked it. it was very good! i as specially like the last chapter that was very informative. i think that it is one of the most informative things on fanfiction. thank yo...btw your really smart lol
a spark in the embers chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. Update soon.
xox-'.'-K-A-G-O-M-E-'.'-xox chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
wow. the intense biology lesson kinda scared me but apart from that...

AWESOME! ]
Rawsfish chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
one word: Wow. Good story AND I learned something! That's gotta be a record.
Maxjudocat chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is an amazing story so far! you have great details! great story!_
Black Ice and Blood Rain chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Well, ain't that just about a bitch? I love a good lesson in a fanfic. It makes it so much more worth reading. But maybe that's just me. I don't know why scent fics are so alluring to me (alluring. Listen to me; I'm a regular pun-master!) but they just are, and it's always fun to read the good ones, especially the parodies. I won't rabble much longer; just know that I enjoyed this fic.