Reviews for A Little Snow Fairy Sugar OneShot: A Symphony
pokemonwriter123 chapter 1 . 6/12
really amazing this would have made a great ending to the real sugar thank you.
reinpianist chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
so teary :'( how did Greta knew Sugar?
inodei chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
waaaaaaa!
It was so sad! TT
thank you for writing this, it's such an unpopular anime, but I love it!
Jacki Bailey chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It was a sad and happy story and I hope you can make more stories about manga and anime I am a huge fan myself and will be your supporter
Briana chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved it its happy,sad, and cute I hope you are able to put this story out there.
KilllaKirika chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Waaaaah! This is so sad!
Molly Maze chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i looove this little story! could've done without the sad ending though tear tear
Darkness Shade chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Heh, I always loved this little series and your story would make a good epilogue...I'm not too proud to admit that the ending brought me to tears. Thanks.
GrandMoff chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
gorgeous little story, with an excellent focus on the characters, written with care and feeling. the emotion is strong, yet it's totally in keeping with the action and the development of the characters. your interpretation of saga and greta's relationship was my favorite part in some ways, and you handled it so delicately...many thanks for sharing this beautiful fic!
The JamesS chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author. I want a Greta and Saga romance and make it long. Also I want Jane and Princess Lavinia romance story and make it long. If you watched Jame and the Dragon.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This story was so sad, and beautiful...I loved it...I almost started to cry.
Ice Princess Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Cute story based on an adorable anime. I love this anime but have just gotten an account. You did a great job and this is coming from me as a young writer. Keep up the great work.
nokoha chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
AW! SAGA DIED! loves it!
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this is a really beautiful story you done A Little Snow Fairy Sugar great justice.
somebody chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
wow!

this is really good!

i hope that you decide to write more stories!

you are a good writer!