Reviews for Viva Piñata: The Warp Portals
Rainbowdragon01 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I'm not real familiar with samus but I do feel bad for her Tina and Ted will really get on her nerves but I love those two
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I love this story, best viva pinata fanfic ever!
Admr chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Finally, a fafic that doesn't have swearing in or suggestive themes to warrant an T raiting.

While this is a bit cliche, this'll have to do until later fics that are toned down, other than those two T fics
DbKiT chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
wow this is interesting. but you should probably try spender longer amounts of time in one universe. Instead of just small bits at a time. It's starting to confuse me!
DbKiT chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
XD haha! Sonic? And Fergy is so freaking slow!
Alex Sambora chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
...That was screwy.

Cranky:*has an amused look on face*That more stupider than the reviewer!

SHADDUP!*whacks Cranky with a random stick*

Cranky:*on floor,groans* was painful.
PeppyDaMan chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
LOL! Cranky Kong getting pawned by Krunch...now THAT is awesome.

Can't wait to see chapter six next up! And do all of the universes, 'cause I know it's interesting to see 'em all. ;D
PeppyDaMan chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Poor Fergy, being through all the trouble with Sonic. X And Tina and Teddington are brillantly funny with their wits and arguing points, as usual. Can't wait to read what happens next to Franklin Fizzlybear!
PeppyDaMan chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Excellent. Can't wait to see what happens to Tina Ted, Fergy and Franklin. You didn't forget good ol' Franklin did ya? DID YA!
Yoshiguru chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
man, this was longer than the other two chappies! Chappies...I like that! Glad to see that the part which was biggest was Pokemon. :P

Can't wait to see what happens to Fergy Fudgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog. (cue dramatic chord)
Yoshiguru chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Wow. You have the Viva Piñata gang (or some of them) in Mario, Pokemon, and Metroid...absolutely genious! :D
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Wow! This was certainly longer than the other chapters, and it was just as good as reserving the goodness that is Viva Piñata! I can also see that you took my helpful advice for the previous chapter, and it indeed looks better than ever! That's all I have to say! Can't wait to see what happens to Fergy, Frankling, and the Twingersnaps Tina and Teddington!
Clario chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Even though I know NOTHING about this game, it sounds pretty cool. Don't beat em, join em! P

Mystic: Nerd.

Shut up, you.

Mystic: Aww...

Lemme guess... Mario, Ash and... Obviously Samus, right?
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Uh oh, I spot a few mistakes. And here they are:

Teddington sighed. 'Hudson, don't hurt yourself. First of all, short-term memory is Ella's trait, and second of all, I thought that you didn't want to go in there!'

Tina snapped. 'What is your problem?"

Tina noddedin agreement. "Yeah. It's a piñata's duty to protect another piñata in honor and truth!'

I can see that you're going to fix up these problems, so I'll leave you with that. When you update next time, be sure to have covered all 3 parts, so we can see the outcome! And don't forget about the other piñatas, either! Great job!
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Wow! I didn't know that you were a Viva Piñata fan, also! Cool!

It was a tad short, like most of the stories I've seen on the site, but its good. Keep up the excellent job!