Reviews for Final Fantasy X and X2 Bloopers
Marioluver chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
hey, i noticed in the bloopers there is little to do with jecht or auron.
make a sequel! i beg of you!
Marioluver chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
i laughed so ungodly hard during this fic.
i wish it never ended
Makeanotherone chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
How about you try doing when yuna summons an aeon a lot of things could go wrong during those use your imagination
Harley McCoy chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
Very funny. I liked the characters' personalities. You connected their off stage personality so they don't feel out of character, yet, they are. If that even makes sense. A great lighthearted piece.
Potters-girl1344 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
ha those were so funny i loved them good job. 2 thumbs up
TigerRaiken chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
OMG this is so funny I can't stop laughing. I thuoght of making my own FFX and X-2 bloopers but M rated But I think I blew it off. I even had a list of bloopers in effect too. Anyway great job.
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
ive read these bloopers like A MILLION TIMES and every time i still kant stop laughing. lmao
SirDeathShriek chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
It's funny and all, but you should really spellcheck and revise your story.

For instance, at the end of this chapter, "that" doesn't make any sense for the context of the sentence.

Not many spelling errors.

3/5.

4/5 if you revise/spell check some of the other ones.
930291 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
The "i'm just a producer" part had me in fits! Great :D
930291 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is very funny, especially the Macalania one and the edge of zanarkand. Great stuff! :D
TidusYuna chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
LOLOLOL

Love it! Plz continue! :D
ArtySmartyBlonde chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
lol these always make me laugh XD you're good at this. you should do one where everything's going really really well then right at the wrong moment someone's phone goes off XD hmm...Tidus with American Idiot XD that suits him perfectly! lol update soon!
rmaic13 chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
heheheheh lol that's funny XD i think you should do one where rikku & gippal get caught together, that'd be funny XD and someone's phone going off

keep up the good work! ;)
Lennatha chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
-giggles-

he hee, I like the hot spring one -

he hee...

Updateth soon!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
lol ow. I think i ruptured my spleen. What would be an interesting scene is after Yuna falls into the Farplane and Shuyin "comforts" Yuna. I'm just saying...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »