Reviews for The Pathetic Tale of Bonnie Rockwaller
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 4/20
Excellent overall story and a SPANKIN finale! Kudos and Booyahs ! All round. Thanks, and this from a real Ron disliked. Only time I have liked him was now and in someone's similar story about redemption of Bonnie and I think it's just because he was good to and for Bonnie
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 4/20
Very nice job with the date,would like to have "seen"Kim's face when told about the lobby incident.
Buddy5647 chapter 3 . 4/20
It's the typical take, and all along with her personality, but I really get bored with Shego's jealousy, crudeness and bitchy, mean self centered ness. Can't somebody make her nicer just for the ... OF it, just to see if it floats with the CHAPTER, THOUGH.
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 4/20
Her father got in trouble with theIRS or the SEC over tax evasion and insider trading and lost everything, and going off alone was better than hanging with mom and sisters, who work at the smarty mart cross town? Ok start, but don't overdo the backstory, just the basics. I gotta say Kim's solution was just, just, well, dumb. Couldn't she call in a favor for a couple months rent on apt for B then to get her a better job?
Scifijoe chapter 5 . 1/19
The dating scene between Ron and Bonnie, in my opinion, was done well.
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
A very heart warming story. Got some good laughs too and as always i loved figuring out the cameos you fit into it from other television series and movies. It's like a little bonus for the reader so long as they know what it's from. Plus you give the story a whole 'slice of life' element that really makes me think. can't wait to read the next installment of the "MI" universe.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Oooooh trouble in paradise. Lol
riverkirby chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
lol I see what you did there with Al Bundy, Shaun of the dead i am sure and Ashley Williams right? I just really love how you incorporate all these known characters into your stories.

Earl Hicky right? lol wow and Randy wow lol

Kinda felt bad for bonnie there at the end of this chapter lol
Curious chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I have been enjoying your Kim Possible fics for a bit, now.
I notice you write in a lot of situations from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, though. I wonder why you haven't written any fics for that setting? I think you would do a good job.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Anyone else notice the striking similarity the three people at the beginning to some characters from a certain tv show? I mean, the same names, same descriptions, and almost the same relationships between them.
Darkcrest27 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
loved the story and cant wait to read more of the MI universe
Darkcrest27 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
the others cameos I noticed Al Bundy,Ash from the Evil Dead movies,Justine Flanner from Eureka
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
stonehenge thing

Spidey spiderman

catgirl tigra

white knight captain america

long bow hawkeye
Griffinmon chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I'm working through a fierce cold, and I just wanted you to know that your story (stories plural, I should say, the MI universe in particular) have helped me feel worlds better.

I think I like this one the most (so far), if only (well maybe not -only-) for the sympathetic, very human rehash of Bonnie. It's nice seeing her get a fair shot at happiness, and I think you worked through her development very well. It had a smooth, believable progression. And of course, your excellent wit shines, as do your characterizations of... well, everyone. I can practically hear the characters speaking these lines. Oh, the banter!

And finally, to answer your question about capturing the quiet, intimate moments of romance, I think you did that well enough. Romance is awfully awkward, but you handled it with grace and humor. It certainly complements the excitement of previous scenes and makes the story feel well-balanced. Keep up the great work!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/27/2010