Reviews for The Pathetic Tale of Bonnie Rockwaller
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Oooooh trouble in paradise. Lol
riverkirby chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
lol I see what you did there with Al Bundy, Shaun of the dead i am sure and Ashley Williams right? I just really love how you incorporate all these known characters into your stories.

Earl Hicky right? lol wow and Randy wow lol

Kinda felt bad for bonnie there at the end of this chapter lol
Curious chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I have been enjoying your Kim Possible fics for a bit, now.
I notice you write in a lot of situations from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, though. I wonder why you haven't written any fics for that setting? I think you would do a good job.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Anyone else notice the striking similarity the three people at the beginning to some characters from a certain tv show? I mean, the same names, same descriptions, and almost the same relationships between them.
Darkcrest27 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
loved the story and cant wait to read more of the MI universe
Darkcrest27 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
the others cameos I noticed Al Bundy,Ash from the Evil Dead movies,Justine Flanner from Eureka
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
stonehenge thing

Spidey spiderman

catgirl tigra

white knight captain america

long bow hawkeye
Griffinmon chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I'm working through a fierce cold, and I just wanted you to know that your story (stories plural, I should say, the MI universe in particular) have helped me feel worlds better.

I think I like this one the most (so far), if only (well maybe not -only-) for the sympathetic, very human rehash of Bonnie. It's nice seeing her get a fair shot at happiness, and I think you worked through her development very well. It had a smooth, believable progression. And of course, your excellent wit shines, as do your characterizations of... well, everyone. I can practically hear the characters speaking these lines. Oh, the banter!

And finally, to answer your question about capturing the quiet, intimate moments of romance, I think you did that well enough. Romance is awfully awkward, but you handled it with grace and humor. It certainly complements the excitement of previous scenes and makes the story feel well-balanced. Keep up the great work!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
gGReat work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh, YODEL,YODEL,YODDEL! My god! You incorporated Ash, Shaun, Earl, and Randy into not just one story but a single chapter?(not to mention the genre you're writing in) It's like a big blob of... I'm not sure, but I like it!(you know what they say about variety.) Ah yes, and the uh, what the hell was the name of that show? Eureka? Yes, I do beleive it was! Brilliant! Groovy.

Too bad I'm like a few years out of date huh? What else is new? I'm still in the X-box and original Playstation scene...Right, well... NERDIN OUT! FARE THEE WELL ALL NERD FRIENDS! JOIN ME ON THE "DORK SIDE" BWAHAHAHAHA!

There is no theory of evolution; just a list of species Chuck Norris allows to live.
Kothoga chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Awesome story you have written mate :D Bonnie really thinking about Karma and about dating Ron...awesome work on them both :D and I can't forget about Kim and Shego betting about their dates..at least the first 2 ones.

well..on to the next one now in the M.I universe