Reviews for The Pathetic Tale of Bonnie Rockwaller
JohnnyHandsome chapter 1 . 3/13
How the Fuck did Shego get Pregnant with Kim's Child ?
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 2/17
A nice scene for sometime would be Ron as a famous chef with Bonnie as the restaurants hostess.
Maybe they could own the business as well, someone Ron and Kim saved could gift it to them.
For a bit of payback Bonnie's sisters find out about her success.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 2/17
Ron and Bonnie
In a KiGo story
I should look for others

Has a great trilogy that is KiGo with RonBo in the background

Thanks for your time and effort writing and posting this story sharing it with me.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Very refreshing. A good take on Bonnie.
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Excellent overall story and a SPANKIN finale! Kudos and Booyahs ! All round. Thanks, and this from a real Ron disliked. Only time I have liked him was now and in someone's similar story about redemption of Bonnie and I think it's just because he was good to and for Bonnie
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Very nice job with the date,would like to have "seen"Kim's face when told about the lobby incident.
Buddy5647 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
It's the typical take, and all along with her personality, but I really get bored with Shego's jealousy, crudeness and bitchy, mean self centered ness. Can't somebody make her nicer just for the ... OF it, just to see if it floats with the CHAPTER, THOUGH.
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Her father got in trouble with theIRS or the SEC over tax evasion and insider trading and lost everything, and going off alone was better than hanging with mom and sisters, who work at the smarty mart cross town? Ok start, but don't overdo the backstory, just the basics. I gotta say Kim's solution was just, just, well, dumb. Couldn't she call in a favor for a couple months rent on apt for B then to get her a better job?
Scifijoe chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
The dating scene between Ron and Bonnie, in my opinion, was done well.
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
A very heart warming story. Got some good laughs too and as always i loved figuring out the cameos you fit into it from other television series and movies. It's like a little bonus for the reader so long as they know what it's from. Plus you give the story a whole 'slice of life' element that really makes me think. can't wait to read the next installment of the "MI" universe.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Oooooh trouble in paradise. Lol
riverkirby chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
lol I see what you did there with Al Bundy, Shaun of the dead i am sure and Ashley Williams right? I just really love how you incorporate all these known characters into your stories.

Earl Hicky right? lol wow and Randy wow lol

Kinda felt bad for bonnie there at the end of this chapter lol
Curious chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I have been enjoying your Kim Possible fics for a bit, now.
I notice you write in a lot of situations from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, though. I wonder why you haven't written any fics for that setting? I think you would do a good job.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Anyone else notice the striking similarity the three people at the beginning to some characters from a certain tv show? I mean, the same names, same descriptions, and almost the same relationships between them.
Darkcrest27 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
loved the story and cant wait to read more of the MI universe