Reviews for One Kiss At A Time
raven-anya chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Only two words can describe this: so cute! At least the ending. Thanks for a great story.
Rae
malugargula chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
What a perfect fic
I'm new to Chlollie ship and loved how their love started with Chloe and Green Arrow
I hope that when Lois found out about the League and how Chloe didn't know who the archer was made her forgive and forget any hurt she could have
And thanks for the Chlex. I'm a Chlexer since 2003 and love any kind of Chlex always
Tashacat chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Ooooh... Iloveitsomuch!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and the epilogue was perfect.
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I'd think Chloe is going to be pretty mad at Ollie when she finds out his identity. She is very loyal to Lois. Great story.
zarzar chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
Wow that was great. It was very cool to include Bruce Wayne. Nice for Chloe to finally have a happy ending. With only a little bit of Lana perfect.
zarzar chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Really enjoying the story so far, when will Chloe just give in to Ollie.
pensoul chapter 29 . 7/19/2009
Amazing story...
sardonyx chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
brilliant, discovered this and sat and read it from start to finish.
rh-fntc chapter 29 . 4/1/2008
what an ending! loved maddie, her favorite is AC and not clark, i found it too cute! and clark, that dork, how can he not tell lois earlier? seriously? but i loved the part where ollie told chloe that he had to fly in order to convince lois that he was superman. but my most favorite part, was the end. too cute! so sad that this is it. but looking forward to more stories from you guys! so more soon okay? thanks for this lovely fic!
Ambrosine chapter 29 . 3/30/2008
Chlollie babies! I love it! Sequel, anyone?
Misskiss645 chapter 29 . 3/30/2008
That was an awesome story! I love that everyone has their happy ending at the end of the story! Did you have to end it with Chloe's water breaking though? That would have been a cool new chapter. It doesn't matter I loved it the way it was! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more Chlollie!
Stephanie chapter 29 . 3/29/2008
Totally wonderful, you are really talented.
tiamollie chapter 29 . 3/29/2008
I can not believe that its over i am so sad now :-(

Great update guys,

A lovely happy ending i love it.

You two better hurry up and start writing a new story because i think you guys are fab!

Excellent story all the way from begining to end.

Well done Diane and Tar x
SheDevilJen chapter 29 . 3/29/2008
OMG, good job! This story is one of my favs.