Reviews for It was not!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow this was soo good. DA and Carlos are sure good together
RachelWillowK2446 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
...This is the most amazing Carlos/Dorothy Ann story I have ever seen...I ship these two, and I regret nothing...Although you could have added a LITTLE more detail about that "Memory" part, maybe added something about the cake? I love this thing!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wow this was so cute! You really nailed that heart pounding crush-y feeling that you get in high school. Great job! I loved it :)
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Heh I loved it! Carlos & DA are too adorably stubborn for their own good, getting together is just what they needed :D And you wrote that part so well too! It was so cute how flustered and nervous they were around each other. Anywayz, great fic!
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, so sweet.
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it! so cute I love this couple 3 Good job!
Sweeter chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*smiles fluffily* Maybe I'm just feeling overemotional today but that just made me cry! I don't know why! *sighs*
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is so hilarious. Very nice denial...:)
Suzaku's Rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this story was simply gorgeous. you really kept them in character and the ending was simple and beautiful. great job.
apikale-wahine chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw... so sweet. Carlos and DA belong together, no doubt. I like the fact that you have incorporated conflict into the story and still allowed it to be romantic. Carlos and DA are the kind of people who can fight a lot and still love each other, I think. They are a cute couple.
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aww, so sweet! I love it. Just one random thing: you can't jot down a flight of stairs.

I did have a hard time believing the part at the end where they were, erm, making out. It didn't seem very realistic for them, but maybe I'm just still in the 3rd grade mindset.

Other than that, and maybe a few missing commas, this story was great. It really made me laugh.

Good Job! Keep up the good work.

Numbuh 212
quirky cricket chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Very cute! I loved that she works in a planetarium... and I loved the banter between the characters.

Good work! I hope you write more :)
EverAfter153 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. That was so sweet and perfect and totally in character, and oh, when I was reading it I kept thinking "Oh my gosh, I think that too! That's totally what I think!"

Write more soon! This was enchanting!
the ultimateSora chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I love that Phoebe was the one to have soup spilled on her. XD