Reviews for Hidden Sheen
That was good. Like really good
Awesommeeee
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26
Great how the pearls attracted Shikamaru to Temari. I wonder if that will be a later gift to her.

Nice background use for the two of them then blending it into the story. It seems unbeknownst to both, the sudden departure from the party led to a closer bond than staying. Thanks for sharing.
mississippimudpiecraves chapter 1 . 1/6
I really like this! Wonderful job! Thanks for this! :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh yeah! I love this couple :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Omg. This was brilliant, and well written and omg so good!
nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wonderful story! great job! :)
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I enjoyed this one very much. I like how Shikamaru was so surprised by how "womanly" Temari was when he saw her. The story was very absorbing, even though it's only short.
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it it's believable and interesting. and really well-written too.
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Amazing. 3
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Beautifully written! This one-shot was absolutely lovely; the entire premise of Temari seeking everyone's approval made sense to me. She has had to prove herself for so long, it spilled into other aspects of her life, particularly when it comes to Shikamaru.

It was an absolute pleasure to read. :)
Similarly different chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
it was a good story but i think it should be called bloack pearls
Helisse chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Fantastic :))
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i give u a 10 out of 10
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hey,

Though this was written some time back, I couldn't possibly not review it.

Loved this! Beautiful use of language, and utterly apt title. It also helps that your words were so nicely placed. I'm sure lots of thought, effort and time must've gone into writing it.

Both Shikamaru and Temari were nicely in character, and you justified every other slight reaction or expression that might've made them seem otherwise. Nice relevance to the manga/anime too!

Thanks a million for writing this fanfiction!
Rama Chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008