Reviews for By the Minute
xmenforlife chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Please write more of this! I really really enjoyed it and I want to know how it ends! I absolutely love kitty and lance and I wanna see what happens with 'em!
Lancitty101 chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Please add a Chapter19!
GothicQueen chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Pleaseeeee update. I wanna know whats gonna happen.
TarraM90 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
i love this story :) its really good, i like the use of speech sounds loads like the characters and i really enjoyed the storyline some great action and romance
MOREID4EVA chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
OMG! What happens next? You're such an amazing writer, please don't give up on this story and leave us in suspense, update soon, I must know what happens!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
you should really continue this it's very good! :)
shadowkitty123 chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
sooooo freakin hooked! its 2:20am right now...ima slow reader. please, i wanna know how it ends!
shadowkitty123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
you'd know im hooked because its 1 oclock in the morning and im still reading this :)
shadowkitty123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
omg! so excited to see how this turns out :)
the.curri.of.life16 chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
omg ur story is really interesting i love it lol! cant wait to see wat happeneds next! whats going to happen to kitty? will they find her, i hope soo lol update soon!
Norseinvader chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well this story took an interesting turn, really drew me in. Not sure if you are going to update it again, but you should because this story seems to be reaching for a climax right now
lela12344 chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Yay! I'm soooo glad you finally updated! I love love love this story and it has a really good plot. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Damn. I never thought you'd update this. Hope you update a again much sooner because you stopped at a cliffhanger.
Sonar chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
I am actually interested in reading more.
Sonar chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
Pietro was so darn priceless but I couldn't stop laughing. Makes you wonder how Logan did not go nuts.