Reviews for Supernova Girl
SO CUTE!
Tired of Teen Angst chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*sniffle*

it is good

though i do like it if greg came back
Twitchy the Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
AW! Because of this, I had to go download "Supernova Girl". I'm such a dork. I'm sitting here singing the song and making up movements to the song. I'm not compaining though, I've having fun...
Jaina Kenobi chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Aw... I wish I had a boyfriend like Orion (I wouldn't even mind the alien obsession since I have a similar one)! Only one thing... cantering isn't easy, especially when it's your first time on a horse. As a matter of fact, it's downright scary. You might want to revise this and let them walk (which would give them more chatting opportunitites anyway, since they're not concentrating on riding) so Orion doesn't freak out and fall off or something.
But if that is the only thing I can find to pick on, you know you did a good-excuse me, *stellar*-job!
CCinderellaa chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I like this alot! :-) Going to update soon?
jessica chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
i loved the whole zenon and orion thing you just picke up where the movie ended you should do a sequel to this it would be great
Jessica Amanda Potter chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Aw! That was so cute! This was the first time I've ever read a Zenon fanfic and I thought it was so cute! Great job!

-Jessie
!
watermellon chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
i liked it.
Capra124 chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
Wonderful and cute. Not a bad fic to read. Good job.
takingtheblade chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
Wow. Powerful... I have a question:Do you have the lyrics to the 2 songs played in the Zenon movies? If you do, could you PLEASE e-mail them to me? My e-mail is Thanks! :)
Mistic chapter 3 . 7/17/2002