Reviews for Sunsets and Car Crashes
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was god loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was heartbreaking, but still very enjoyable to read. Again, I love the comfort aspect.

Leah
Habita chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I really loved this little fic of yours. I think its very well written, very sweet, and, most of all, it makes sense.

I specially love this moment: "Bones..." he waited until she looked at him. "I’m sorry." And then the way they talk about what happened. "You blame yourself". I found it very Brennan :-)

I wish my English was better. Just want you to know how much I enjoyed reading :-)

Thanks for sharing! :-)
Xans1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh my. So that just gave me the strongest craving for apple pie and whipped cream _ever_. *shakes fist*

That's an interesting concept on Booth's protective streak. I do find it hard to believe Brennan wouldn't back Booth up, even when he ordered her not to, though. But I suppose it works, for this.

*whimpers* pie...!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
i like it. well done
AJeff chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Great little oneshot!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
W O W! THAT was just...W O W!~~I *L O V' D* IT! At first I couldn't see Brennan backing down from him, but the harsh tone and his chosen words...YEAH, I could see her complying. AND the thing I liked the most about the fic was...BRENNAN comfort! Something we don't often see! GREAT One-Shot! REALLY enjoyed IT! Looking forward to your next adventure!

~G :D
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Nice explanation, you could probably expand this though, there's a lot of opportunity for more emotional reactions. God though.
Bellabun chapter 1 . 3/12/2007