Reviews for Glance
vanitasvanitatum chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Right in the feels.
Polymoly chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like your plot because it sounded sooo real compared to the other happy-ending stories.
This might came out wrong, but trust me, I'm complementing xD I think because this was based by your experience, that made the story so much stronger in emotions and thoughts than the others. Thank you for writting such an interesting story :)
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
The ending almost made me laugh. I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to, and I'm not saying that the ending was ineffective. The way in which this twisted was genius; it did so not once, but twice.

Poor Namine.

In terms of critique, I really did enjoy hearing Namine's thoughts as she is walking because she acknowledges the vanity in her head. Roxas' appearance could have been cheesy, but instead it was genuinely adorable. The only thing that (slightly) bothered me was the description of the characters' eyes ending with " -eyed". It got a little distracting as it popped up several times.
Handwritten chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh my god Dx I practically smashed my head on my keyboard when I finished it.

Agh D: So sad and depressing. More Namine -_- *smacks Roxas*
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
What! I though this was going to end happily! Damn. Poor Namine. This was a really nice one-shot. It changes plot a lot. That's nice. Please write another one :)
ShhListen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008

kairi and roxas sounds... soo retarded
paperfrog525 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
HOLY CRAP.

And to think that this was based on real events...
Chibi McFu chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh...Em...Ge...

NO. NOT FAIR. Bad Kairi. Smack Girl Naughty.

Not nice. But good story.

KILL KAIRI.

x
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
... Oh man... KAIRI JUST HAD TO RUIN WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST PERFECT NAMINExROXAS MOMENT! NO!
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
aw. this is so sad. :( but so good.

i loved how you played with the emotions in the story, and hope and gosh the reader. i thought it was going to end like most of the others...perfect.

but you know for some reason i really like this one a lot more than the happily ever after endings, maybe because it seems so much more real.

yeah this story is very real. and i like it a lot.

good job at writing, and i hope that the note about Soaring on Broken Wings still applies...i just reread the entire story (from the beginning of Don't Miss it till its Gone, including Nobodies perfect) so yeah waiting for a new chapter but no rush.

this story was good, and it made me think...somewhat and thinking is always good. so yeah. bye! :)
SpazzyNinjaSpork chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
X3 This was always my favorite RoxasxNamine fic.

Even though it's not.

Because everyone feels this way one time or another T_T
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I so read this awhile ago, and I have no idea why I never reviewed. So, I shall do so...now!

This is terribly depressing. And based on real events? Oh, honey! -huggles very, very tightly- So sad! Even though I loved how you got me hoping that they would wind up together. But no. Even though I couldn't really hate Kairi; it's not like it was her fault that Roxas liked her. I just felt bad for poor ole Nami.

There was so much emotion in this. It just awes me. You are a really, really good writer. I hope you know that! :D
BlueChihuahuaCrimsonFlame chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
omgomgomg that's so sad!
Schick Merchandise chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
u left my jaw hanging!

at first, i can't stop giggling..but now..geez..u made me sad :( oh namine...
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
LMAO WTH. im going to beat the crap out of roxas now... Poor namine. Pure rejection.