Reviews for Legacy of Kain: Blood Brothers
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Despite a few mistakes regarding the order the brothers were born in I like this. It's very true to how the game feels and the clever masterful dialogue.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! What a great prologue! I think i'm gonna like this.
Dr. L chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Outside of the mistakes you outlined yourself, this was well written and entertaining. Dumah really had that coming, and even when Raziel revives him, Dumah has not learned a hint of humility from his time as a wraith. That is corrected rather painfully. Good work.
DarkAngelus1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Wonderful. A very well-written story. The game writers could not have done better. I hope you continue to write LOK tales. If you do, I will continue to read them.
LinaRohn chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Excellent!

What I've got from it:

Every species has its own period of time to stay in power. Nobody can escape evolution or cheat it. Is it evolution or decay and degradation? Rise and fall of the empire. Different ways of the Brothers. Inevitable retribution.

You put emphasis on the things that other writers of the fandom miss completely. Very coherent, logical, elaborate, gripping and beautiful. Character descriptions and the general atmosphere of the world are great.
saya chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
What a wonderfull story! I really liked it..you have a great talent!
littlevamp chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
I really like this story! The details were a bit off as you said but it was damn well written! I encourage you to continue! Would it be possible to write one with Raziel in it? That would be awesome! Expect a review for your updates. Good luck! Lil V
Rosie McLovin chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I can't believe you only have one review for this fic. This has to be the best LoK fic I've read in a very LONG time.

Please continue. By all means. This section is in need of decent stories.
Lord Leachim chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes, I know that several details of this story do not match the games. I wrote this after playing Soul Reaver 1, and since Turel is rarely mentioned in that game, I had to invent much of his character. Turns out I was wrong about some things. I said that Dumah and Rahab threw Raziel into the Abyss, when it was in fact Dumah and Turel. And according to Defiance, my version of Turel's transformation is way off. Oh well.