Reviews for A Man of Conviction
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is SO Akira-like! The hand looking serious and staring at Shuji were hilarious!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
one of my fav authors actually has written for this fandom? so happy! and this ficlet was so good. i love this series so much, you portrayed it so well
Pineapple Demon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I can't get over how much I love your characterization of Akira! So glad you wrote for Nobuta wo produce!
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
cute. VERY cute! :3

~kuma-chan
viceleah chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Ahh... LOL, it's so cute. I wonder how Nobuta would've reacted like had she been there. Haha... or when they called her. Ha, this is adorable... got to mislead the girls. That's so them... I really like this one though.
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I liked that, that was nice.

x Cazzy xxo
Cowriter JAI chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Cute as usual! Keep up the good work!
syazen chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
~lol~ ~lol~ ~lol~

*i've just finish watch their JD...so i can't stop imagining if it's continue like this... for sure i'll laugh out rolling on the floor...whaahaa...

AKIRA! KON! NOBUTA!POWER!

keep on ur good job...
dstrd chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Again- amazing grasp of characters and cute story :)
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hahaha

I love it!
Kotori-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Short and sweet, with very well grasped characters All your Nobuta fics are lovely, please keep writing~

You get points for such a great summary x"D
Bhatyetmoung chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
No, not ooc at all. Actually very oc if you ask me. I'm actually in love with this fic. You captured Akira and Shuji perfectly. The fact that it was very cute and funny helped too. Good Job!

Kon Kon, Bhatyetmoung
dudidam chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
HWE! Nobuta Fic! Love this! Absolutely love this!

and you caught Akira's rambling perfectly too! and the kiss! OMG!

Write more about them please...?
Beloved Fool chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMGOMG Shuji to Akira fic T_T You. Win.