Reviews for Enough Said
Maria.k.b.k chapter 13 . 5/23
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thats was amazing!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 12 . 5/17
I totally agree with Naruto in this chapter
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 11 . 5/17
I'm not liking how Sakura is being kept in the dark even though most of the situation revolved around her.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 8 . 5/17
Kakashi don’t be dipstick
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 6 . 5/17
Sakura you can’t be Sasukes fan girl anymore you were strong when he tried to force you earlier but now you can’t go fangirling over him. You are so much stronger than that. I believe in you
Frostypasta chapter 13 . 1/9
This was a fantastic story! Well done.
Sojin's pen and paper chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Nice story.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
I am so confused. The first couple of chapters were great with just sakura and kakashi and now we have all of this craziness with 3 guys and 1 girl. Why does sakura always end up being so messy? I am so agrevated. I want kakashi and sakura with out all this mess.
ArinaMaron chapter 13 . 3/31/2017
It's been a while since I've read such a well written piece, I'm really happy that I found it! This will definitely be one of my most favorite fics from the fandom.
Uchiha Undead chapter 13 . 3/21/2017
This story. 3
Uchiha Undead chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
This was such a peaceful chapter to read. 3
Nayami-Chan chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
So I just finished this last night and just wanted to drop a line saying this fic was awesome and I'm glad you got to finishing it when I found it! It's the first Sakura/kakashi I've technically read as I usually read other pairings and this hit on just what I wanted of their interactions together :) and the build to romance was much more natural and realistic then the last fic I attempted to read that was Naruto/ino.. Not everyone can do that and I'm glad you were able to capture that aspect of writing so I was able to fully enjoy it without the rushed feeling which is great as it wasn't even a long chaptered fic and it still had the best pace. And your little bits of smut were well done and appreciated. Thanks so much for writing this little plot bunny and then even finishing it after 10 years with a good ending, not many others will do that considering it dropped instead so thank you. Hope you find other inspirations in writing!
JustWolfy1 chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
I love this story. It's one I always come back to read! Your writing style is goals for me lol Love it!
MistressPeach chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
Loved every minute of it! Room for a sequel one day if you decide with that open ending. Either way it was great.
Pika5490 chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
Lolz, my playlist played the perfect song when I was reading the last half of the chapter - It was 'listen to your heart' X) Can't wait for the next ch, I'm curious how it'll all play out