Reviews for Enough Said
Sojin's pen and paper chapter 1 . 8/30
Nice story.
I am so confused. The first couple of chapters were great with just sakura and kakashi and now we have all of this craziness with 3 guys and 1 girl. Why does sakura always end up being so messy? I am so agrevated. I want kakashi and sakura with out all this mess.
ArinaMaron chapter 13 . 3/31
It's been a while since I've read such a well written piece, I'm really happy that I found it! This will definitely be one of my most favorite fics from the fandom.
Uchiha Undead chapter 13 . 3/21
This story. 3
Uchiha Undead chapter 1 . 3/21
This was such a peaceful chapter to read. 3
Nayami-Chan chapter 13 . 3/2
So I just finished this last night and just wanted to drop a line saying this fic was awesome and I'm glad you got to finishing it when I found it! It's the first Sakura/kakashi I've technically read as I usually read other pairings and this hit on just what I wanted of their interactions together :) and the build to romance was much more natural and realistic then the last fic I attempted to read that was Naruto/ino.. Not everyone can do that and I'm glad you were able to capture that aspect of writing so I was able to fully enjoy it without the rushed feeling which is great as it wasn't even a long chaptered fic and it still had the best pace. And your little bits of smut were well done and appreciated. Thanks so much for writing this little plot bunny and then even finishing it after 10 years with a good ending, not many others will do that considering it dropped instead so thank you. Hope you find other inspirations in writing!
AlphaWolfy83 chapter 13 . 2/19
I love this story. It's one I always come back to read! Your writing style is goals for me lol Love it!
MistressPeach chapter 13 . 2/17
Loved every minute of it! Room for a sequel one day if you decide with that open ending. Either way it was great.
Pika5490 chapter 12 . 2/13
Lolz, my playlist played the perfect song when I was reading the last half of the chapter - It was 'listen to your heart' X) Can't wait for the next ch, I'm curious how it'll all play out
RashSaku chapter 11 . 2/11
This is such a wonderful detailed fic! Couldn't stop myself from reading the entire 11 chapters in one go. You have really handled all the complications and thoughts revolving around Team 7, specially Sakura so well! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Scarlettsky chapter 11 . 2/11
Can't wait for the end!
emmanon chapter 11 . 2/11
Goddamn that was nothing i ever expected! Wow.
Kumikocr chapter 10 . 2/11
Oh... bloody hell... shit... damn, I did not see that coming. But like, she put a lot of effort in releasing it... so, was it consented or... how did it happen? Shit... kakashis freaking out so much, will he retire to live the rest of his days in a secluded cave? Damn... wow...
TheReddQueen chapter 10 . 2/9
I was flooorrrreeeddd for this chapter! Great job! I can't wait to read whats next! Hope you update soon! xoxo
MistressPeach chapter 10 . 2/9
Oh damn. Nice going Kakashi!