Reviews for Ojisan!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Aww vegeta is soo awesome
Danny chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Aww, yay! He did in the Japanese version? Awesome! Haha! Uncle Vegeta! Perfect! :)

Super lovely fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is too adorable to be legal x3
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was absolutely adorable! xD I loved it so much! And you definitely addressed a point that made an impression on me when I started rewatching DBZ recently: while Goku was dead, Vegeta was the only authorative figure around, and with how close Trunks and Goten are, he most certainly had to be someone the boy looked up to. I love the way you showed how it played out! Definitely priceless! . Thank you for sharing this gem of a fanfic!
abe.alcaraz.3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
jessi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great story, very sweet!
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOL! This was great. I think you did an amazing job with this. Very funny! Keep up the amazing work!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
cutest freaking fic I've ever read! D
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Imagine the great Saiyan Prince's reaction when Goten called him 'Ojisan' pft~~~ priceless! Kudos ne!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
chibitrunk chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very cute! I like how you used Goten to get the other characters to tell him how they viewed Vegeta!. Nicely done and very well written!
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Goten was so cute at that age. I'm kinda sad that they changed his hairstyle when he became a teenager. Can't wait to read more shorts!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw this fic was too cute! It was so much fun to read! Great job. :)
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This must be the sweetest DBZ fic I've ever read, Goten was so cute and Vegeta was great (and in character too). It left me all warm and fuzzy on the inside :)
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
E! that was unbelieveably CUTE! xD i hope you wrote more like this :D