Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Montydragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well... That's an interesting way to start a writing career.
And yes, I'm a pervert.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
i feel dirty
i dead remember this the mad mod episode when cy gave raven a wet willie to make bb laugh
Sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I showed this to My brother and he said what was i thinking for reading this kind of story. After he was finished, i luaghed At him and called him stupid. He is 19 and still more dumb than a 12 year old. *sigh* when Will he ever lean:(
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LMAO, nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I can not describe how awesome this was, while I admit I had to read it more than once to understand what was happening it was great. Made my day, no it made my entire month.
kill100germs chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm slightly confused. so did cyborg rape raven beforehand and while beast boy was getting it on with her he double teamed her? well I was really confused.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
NightHawkandDragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh my gosh! you had me going there for a while. wow. i must be perverted. awesome story
BELLARUSA chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my god I must be a perv haha. I totally thought something else was going to happen. You had me there. Haha.
sestrilla chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
blink blink... wow... LOVE IT! lol you had me rolling at the end keep up the great storys
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
wet willy nice
MYsasuke-kun chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
wait... you mean... that was all a wet willy war? ...wow...you kinda had me scared there for a minute... lol wow though. it was really good, and pretty convincing. great job!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
... eh? I basically didn't understand this at all!
latinababe77 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
in the begining i was all like what the f*cks going on here!but you ended it on a very funny note . this is one of the weirdest , kinkiest, wrong shorts i have ever read, yet surprisingly a very interesting story -
naonaonao chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Everyone else has reviewed to say "how cute" or something of the like. It's not cute. It's freaking adorable.

I love BBxRae. Best pairing ever. Seriously. But few people can manage to write it while keeping everyone in character. Seriously. It's hard. And you did it. This was SO sweet, and extremely well-written. Absolutely perfect. You rock.