Reviews for Sweet Revenge
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 8/16
Ugh my ears feel uncomfortable now like they've been wet-willied. Enjoyable story.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well... That's an interesting way to start a writing career.
And yes, I'm a pervert. chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
i feel dirty
i dead remember this the mad mod episode when cy gave raven a wet willie to make bb laugh
Sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I showed this to My brother and he said what was i thinking for reading this kind of story. After he was finished, i luaghed At him and called him stupid. He is 19 and still more dumb than a 12 year old. *sigh* when Will he ever lean:(
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LMAO, nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I can not describe how awesome this was, while I admit I had to read it more than once to understand what was happening it was great. Made my day, no it made my entire month.
kill100germs chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm slightly confused. so did cyborg rape raven beforehand and while beast boy was getting it on with her he double teamed her? well I was really confused.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
NightHawkandDragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh my gosh! you had me going there for a while. wow. i must be perverted. awesome story
BELLARUSA chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my god I must be a perv haha. I totally thought something else was going to happen. You had me there. Haha.
sestrilla chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
blink blink... wow... LOVE IT! lol you had me rolling at the end keep up the great storys
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
wet willy nice
MYsasuke-kun chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
wait... you mean... that was all a wet willy war? kinda had me scared there for a minute... lol wow though. it was really good, and pretty convincing. great job!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
... eh? I basically didn't understand this at all!
latinababe77 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
in the begining i was all like what the f*cks going on here!but you ended it on a very funny note . this is one of the weirdest , kinkiest, wrong shorts i have ever read, yet surprisingly a very interesting story -