Reviews for The Adventures of the DoctorRose shippers
InkDragon1212 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
You know what would be amazing? If you guys all got together and wrote the reunion episode they were talking about! That would be so awesome! Just something fantastic to make you cry for joy!
Eagle Hawke chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Oh my gosh. I would totakky have LOVED FOR THAt TO HAPPEN. I am so mad at BBC.

#BRINGROSETYLERBACK
Twilight Joltik chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Lovely. Seriously, you all are devoted, I'll give you that, but I still like DoctorxRiver better. Um, please put the torches and pitchforks down, I like DoctorxRose too...
PardoxPixie chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
You know, Doctor Who is great for continuity... especially if you compare it to say, "Star Trek" which is so bad at following a time line they can't keep it all straight in one episode, never mind a season, series, or in-between different series.

But, there are 2 things they tend to mess up, or switch around on you, from episode to episode. And that is 1) how far away a given location is from Earth, and B) How far Humanity has spread out by what year. They said Across "Half the galaxy" by Jack Harkness' time (51st century); they also said across 3 galaxies by 4126 in "Planet of the Ood".
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
"Will not kiss the Doctor"

I LOVE IT! I mean, Martha was alright, in her own right, but her whole crush on Rose's Doctor was all wrong! He said from the get-go he felt nothing for her, she's the idiot who ignored it. He told her he had Rose, she thought a 900 year old Time Lord should be able to move on as easily as us silly apes. And she had a whole family and a career waiting for her, she was never going to stay with him forever.

I think that's part of the reason he picked her. She could handle it, but was as different from Rose as you could get. Drop out, the Doctor was more important than family, and accepting. Martha was sooo pushy. I did not like her attitude in 'Gridlock' at all.

Gee... I babbling worse than Ten on a sugar high. At least his babbles have some point.
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I so agree about the stupid bride ruining the moment. The poor man isn't given even a minute to grieve or pull himself together before she's screaming at him (in his Tardis, his home, no less).

Any time I see 'Army of Ghosts' and 'Doomsday' and I get to the beach scene I can't help but yell "Stop babbling you idiot! You are wasting time! Now tell her you love her before you run out of TIME!" etc...
Peregrinate chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
*Is still laughing*

Thank you. This really cheered me up.
Peregrinate chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
"Oh my God, I can just imagine it now. Rose and the Doctor hugging after some big adventure, and Martha standing in the corner awkwardly. I love it!"

*Grins* Me too! LMAO.
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
EXACTLY! Aww, did I miss the Doctor/Rose shipper takeover? Gosh Darn it. I would've helped guys!
TheSingingGirl chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Oh why can't this sort of thing be feasible in real life? This is so favourited.

TSG
Skyuni123 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
Fantastic! Absoultly brillant!

I'm not sure what else I could say except that was really, really good. 10/10
timenspace chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
I happen to like that Scottish accent. *pouts but can't stop smiling*

But ME LIKE!

Considering you may have been responsible...

after all if you were an actor and hated the writers somedays, wouldn't you sit at your minilaptop in your free time and read fanfics about yourself? Just for the heck of it?

LOLZ.

Loved it though.

BRILL BRILL BRILL

even though I read it too late...
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
*Sitting in bed with everything crossed praying 'Please be real, please be real...'* OMC! It's amazing! Now I don't write D/R shipping but I share your hatred of Martha. (It may be the name by mum wanted to give me but I still hate it!) Didn't mind Donna, maybe she could be an add-on in the revisied 4th series? And you all reacted very well to David, I WANT HIM BACK!(and if they don't show up there is a long list of !)

Kitty
IPleadContemporaryInsanity chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
This is hilarious! Hehehe...got me all hyperactive! Wouldn't it be great if we could do all that in real life? I wouldn't mind making plans right now!

I really really enjoyed it!

X
Suezanne chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I love this and if I could I would really do something like that I have no current DW posted but I have several planned . *of in a corner contemplating* hm I wonder how much it would take to get from America to the BBC