Reviews for Raveled Sleeve of Care
justawritier chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
great ending. I loved it.
justawritier chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
awsome chapter. It was so sweet.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
great ending! esp. the end with Woody
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
I like that you didn't have "Saint" Woody or Woody the "Ba#$$*(d", just 2 people walking different paths.

Also liked how Garret gave Jordan final closure on what shethought dictated every aspect of her being.
mecedeme chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Great story! Aside from the JW-lessness, I loved it. OK, even with the lack of JW fluff, I loved it. It made sense in light of that mess of a season last year. You're good!
Ladybug Jess chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Did ya hafta finish it? ;)
Eireish chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Great chapter. Nice end to the story. The Jordan and Woody interaction - so sad, but so true.
Eireish chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
I like the way you tied things up before she moved on. Very nice conversation.
pryrmtns chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Pollack - what a catch (wait.. isn't pollack a fish too?)

I love how he anticipates our weary, wary Doc's needs and takes care of her, with minimal games.
Ladybug Jess chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Keep it on coming. I liked how Woody and Jordan made their peace with each other.
pryrmtns chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
okay, now that the white elephant in the room has been identified, corralled, and released; maybe Max can come home.
Eibhlin84 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Even though Jordan and JD were not my favorite match up, I am enjoying this story. I hope we find out what was in the files Jordan just showed Max.

I always got mixed vibes from JD...sometimes I thought he really cared about Jordan for who she was...and then other times he just seemed to be using her to get details and information for his stories. It is nice to see him care about Jordan more than his story. Thanks!
justawritier chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
awsome max and Jordan talk was really good. pls update soon.
Ladybug Jess chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Loved the interactions between father and daughter. Looking forward to the next chap.

On another note, do you know of any other J/Pollack yarns?
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
i miss jd...so thanks! not to say that i'm still not a fan, cuz i def. am

i'm so glad it REALLy wasn't a dream in reel life though...cuz that woulda been just so...dallas ;)