Reviews for To have met you earlier
kensama chapter 1 . 1/30
Omg loved the story. Thanks for writing it.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Your mourning fifteen year old self got himself laid with your wife, Himura Kenshin. But yes except still no, I think Kenshin being the way he is he wouldn't be able to be intimate with Kaoru after such a traumatic separation from Tomoe. He's that honorable. Battousai or Rurouni. Then again, it must have been instinct that even the temporary amnesiac couldn't help but heed.
lovely chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
wow..! this was really really good! just what i needed to read.
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
lovely *o*
K chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I like this story :D
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This story contains real emotions and the plot is just so beyond amazing.
WomanOfTheSnow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I think I've read this over 5 times in just a week already. I've never done that before. o.o Thank you for this story. :) It's beautiful.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Best shot of all, methinks. Great job. I'm faving you. *sniff
metalchocobo13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This story could be part of the actual canon. I could totally see it happening, and I wholeheartedly approve. Thank you very much for this fabulously written work!
JapanLi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really like your re-entry into the RK fandom. You seem to have a great handle on these characters and I like how you chose to address the lingering doubts of both of them. Thanks for posting!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i think this one's as perfect as it is!

nice going! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I cant believe I only found you yesterday.. Ive been reading your stories since yesterday and so far I love them all. I love the smile and light fluffy romantic inlove feeling I get with your every story and im looking forward to more of your writings. Thank you!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Koishii...koishii~!

Well, seeing as Battou-kun approves, there's no stopping Kenshin on his happiness.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Kenshin and Kaoru is seriously OTP of all time. I will never get tired of them, in fact I started reading fanfictions because of them! This story is simply lovely. I'm so happy to have stumbled on it because this is really good. Thank you for writing it :)
sulou chapter 1 . 5/12/2011