Reviews for Matters of Honor
Kai chapter 1 . 4/29
*evil cackle* Hahaa, this one is great.

I once saw the Dumblefuck challenged in a story if he'd be so sure of the prophecy that even if someone held a pistol at Harry's head and pulled the trigger Harry wouldn't be harmed. He had to admit that he wasn't that sure and therefore admitted that he didn't think the prophecy set in stone like he always told the people.

Interesting idea to toggle God Mode for Harry and see his assailants punished by death or the law.

Love it!
Sefera chapter 1 . 4/7
That was one of the funniest fanfictions I've read in a while. Good job.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/26
I like that one!
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
hahahaha coool
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Short, but bloody BRILLIANT! Well done you! That's a hell of a lot of story you packed into such a small space. I am throughly impressed! :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Oh Beautiful. I love it.
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Very interesting. Thanks.
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
That... that... is pure genius, and with the last line it is genius squared!
Thank you for sharing.
thonez chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
nice prophecy abuse.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Too bad that that the most hateful (and therefore careless) individuals were the first targets. The others are either stupid enough to challenge Harry, but don't hate him enough, or strongly dislike him, but are too cunning to try. So, the story IS finished. Unless people from the outside are invited to try, such as the Umbitch, Lucy Malfoy, Bellatrix or C. Fudgepecker. Those would be fine candidates...

Like!
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Fun method of killing people off.. I wish there were more.

Thanks for posting.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I liked this! Please add more, i would like to see what happens.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I like this story. Interesting. I'd like to see more of it if you ever thought of adding another chapter. It could be some pranks going wrong or something like that.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
(starts laughing like a madman)

Brilliant. Oh Harry is going to have the best year ever.
crocket chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
nice seen someting like it with contracts though like this aproach