Reviews for The chicken or the egg?
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Interesting...
sunnysunshineRM chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great story! Now you got me wanting to write a simliier story but with the half empty half full glass question. :)
xdcfvghnjmkl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
The best part was I could actually see this being a conversation between the two of them. Dialogue and characterisation were both spot on! I really like it. )

Hana
Blackdex chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I had to check, to see if you somehow tied xander into this, im not sure if im relieved or dissapointed, it would have been rather intresting to see you pull it off. caio
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
Night Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I have two reasons that the egg came first.

1) Chickens weren't the first species to lay eggs.

2) Evolution. Simply, a dinosaur laid an egg, and in the egg was a chicken.

:D

(I worked this out when I was 6. I have a feeling that Seven would be able too figure it out...)

Good fic, though.

Star in Ruin chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Okay, well, that wasn't that bad. However, there are quite a few puncuation errors. If corrected, they would make the story easier to read for the, well - reader. Also, Seven's personality seems to be much more layed back than otherwise portrayed. But I do not know if that was your intent. If so, then I think you have done a fair job w/ this.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I love it I can just se them debating this question.

Lisa
Stor-E-Phool chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
The chicken came first.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
So great! This is a really interesting idea. I've never read another fic about it, and I always like a fresh and unique perspective. "Logic would dictate that both the chicken and the egg came first." That was so hilarious. I guess logic does not always have to make sense.

G.S.1307
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LOL!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
StarTrek: Voyager » The chicken or the egg? Author: Evilclone

Hello. I dropped by here to get a voyager fix… to get high, I mean… oh, well… and then I found this fic… its so cute…so witty…hahahah!
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hee hee! Clever! And at that, they do better than a lot of philosophers.
addrianna818 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Whoa I never thought of that! They could have come at the same time. . . LOVE IT!
MandyTrekkie chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Your PM befuddled me when I checked my E-mail today, wondering who this 'Evilclone' was and what did I read from them? My appoligies for not reviewing the first time, but I was suffering with a head cold, but I do think this is a very cute story and I had a good giggle after reading it. I've wondered myself what came first, the chicken or the egg, and Seven's answer actually makes sense.