Reviews for Experimentation
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Love it
fezakyuu chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Awesome storyy so farr x)

I demand the next chapter! AND SON! x)

please? x)
icefox94 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
good story. i'm sad now. you left me a cliffie and no more chapters to read! T.T update soon!
Sillvog chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
NO! Evil cliff-hangers! I'm drowning in curiosity, jsut what was the error? I was kind of shocked to see Rockman was that tall, what is that, like 6 feet? I'm still looking forward to when they DO have to take the suit off, that will be fun. -
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow! I've seen longer chapters than this, but it had me so inthrouled that it felt like an eternaty to finish it. GOOD JOB! -
alex chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
recall. I read the other one. their good in their own way. Netto's as thick headed as usual? good story hope it lives up to the other one.
SageoWind218 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Cliff hangers are mean, but fun. Keep going!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This is a great captured the charcters attitude and personality perfectly. Definately a wonderful piece of literature.
greywindfalcon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
NO... don't end it there its a damm good story, please update it soon.
HikariAngel chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
You have NO idea how long I've been waiting for another NettoxRock fanfic, not to mention one with good writing all around...grammar,word flow,dialouge ect...GAWD you made my day, keep it up! Such a long chapter...that only means long update times *sniff*
SageoWind218 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This is really great! Another story with NettoxRockman! This couple needs more love (so much more 3).