Reviews for Sweet Dreams
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Recently, I had finished the anime and had grown quite the attachment to all of the characters and it's plots. It's rather good and differs from a lot of other animes. I did some research on the show/manga/light novel and the cryptic ending just didn't satisfy me.

I think it would have been devastating having Mai in love with Gene versus Naru. And the more I've thought on it I think that Mai would hold a deep regard for Gene but in general there's so much difference in dreams versus reality. What Naru and Mai have has substance, it's physical but they truly know each other. With Gene it's more of infatuation and admiration.

I'm really glad you have her choose Naru. It would just be so terribly sad if all they had gone through and built went to nothing. Even the author agreed they were canon.

I loved your fiction! It truly felt like apart of the series. Everyone was in character with the exception of Lin on occasion but still pretty spot on. And the case was interesting! And the spiraling mind of Naru was good writing. Overall I enjoyed it very much!

Why the M rating? This more T if anything.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
This maybe a it late but isnt "A series of Unfortunate Events" the title of a series by Lemony Snicket?
Snavej chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
Just read it all, great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Omg yeeeeeeeesssss
TheCrazyS chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
I Loved it! And the roller coaster of emotions! Yum!

Thank you for the wonderful story!
birdlover101 chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
Dream a little dream of me because all the others seem to point in the direction of coming from Naru but it seems that this comes more from Mai.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
I loved this story! I can't wait to read the next one
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
*sniggers* it could be worse/better. Lol it could be David Bowie in that outfit
charcol chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Just reread this story and I don't think I reviewed the last time I read it. Thanks for writing! It was really enjoyable. Couldn't figure out the odd chapter title, but I recognise the theme of adapting titles.
Iname Kohaki chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Hahahahahaha those omakes are awesome!
enma chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
what is this haruka girl. yasuhara's replacement? where is Yasu?
tohru78 chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I just loved this story. It was so funny. With Naru trying to figure out why was always on his mind instead of just facing the truth of it until the end.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Wonderful story.
Treelow955 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Your omakes are hilarious!
Treelow955 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ooh, and so the mystery begins!

Excellent chapter!