Reviews for The Untold Story of Angela Weber
Namesarestupid95 chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
well in eclipse there is a bit when bella says if angelas a witch she can join in
she is brighter chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
ahh...sigh...way to end the chappie with a cliffie. thanks-thx loads. neway my teasing is done. and your story was amazing. so post more...k? haha. neway, if you want help with some of Angela's spells, just ask. i love poetry and i can come up with stuff on the spot. idk what u choose, but i made my offer.

Lastrael Noir chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
well i really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm at the library and my time on the computers is almost up so i don't have time to read the rest of it. not to fear though! will indeed read the rest!

teenlee chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
yay! go angela! :]
Manialoll Spins chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
I really like your story! It was a good idea to make Angela a witch! I have a question, why is chapter 10 named Ben? He wasn't even mensioned i it.
teenlee chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
uh oh. she knows somethings wrong! eek! :)
teenlee chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
omg. thats scary. thanks god edward was there! :)
teenlee chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
omg! bella has kids? wow... :)
teenlee chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
ahhaha funny :)
teenlee chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
yay! :) i cant wait till i get to read the whole story :) its so good!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
it's an interesting friendship, but it's sweet. please update soon!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
vacuum cleaners? you've been watching too much sabrina. but this is funny, and i like it so far
Hydromagnetism chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Wow. Just... wow. This story is great. I love it!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
ohh! This is really cool so far! This is interesting, and definitely different- I just get so tired of reading Edward/Bella junk; this is refreshing. I plan to read more later (now i have to go babysit this kid with muscular dystrophy which is freaking me out because I will probably screw up really bad). Anyway, I like this!
teenlee chapter 4 . 3/17/2007