Reviews for Zere: The InBetween Years
Neko90-bcn chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This fanfiction isn't in the correct category. It is wrotten in English but the category is Spanish. May be you want to change that.

Sorry for the mistakes.
Mistress of Serenity chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
O This was AWESOME! I like how you started it despi, it's so cool. Poor Zere. Why did Ilusen have to send him out on his own so soon -well a few months isn't really soon- and that poor Tsuki dude D May his Gelert soul rest in peace -like my grandma's *sniff*-

Anyways, great start! Now that Zere is off on his own, what's the first place he's gonna go huh, huh? Please UPDATE QUICKLY 33

~Mistress

P.S: Thanks for dedicating the fic to me -and Ki- I appreciate it dudetee
Erilis chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh, nice nice Jadre! -applauds- This is, like, really well-written and it keeps me glued. You've done a great job with ol' Zere.
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
-waves- Hihi

Sorry I had to leave in such a rush earlier. D: But mom booted me off, and she looked like she was about to scream if I didn't get my butt off the ground and get ready for piano class.

Anyways, this is really good. :3 Seems a little rushed, and the chapters could be a little longer, but other than that, it's really good. x3;

Update soon. Dx And don't not update like you've done with the rest of your fics.

-Ki