Reviews for Mirror
ButterTARDIS36 chapter 1 . 5/29
This is one of the best one shots I have ever read... I'm crying now... In happy tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this is really good
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
read the last chapter for the rest of this as writen by Evil Genus and i now have to wait for the rest of the tale
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
:D I like this fanfic. It speaks to me emotionally... on a deep level.
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
love the one shot. very well written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
#suddenly fall in love with this fic#

Zabuza-samaaa! Hakuuu! Arigatou! X'D
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow, just wow. Characters where spot on, writing was excellent and oh so deep! Been a long time since something like this has made me this emotional. I've been less moved by death scenes of favourite characters lately. This is really amazing! Give yourself a pat on the back and a treat to eat you deserve it for this.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Heh. 'Ruto's Therapy Jutsu works every time. And Zabuza rocks!
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! You have given me the inspiration I needed for Zabuza in my story! I heart this! It's so good...
baka36411 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful! ;D
Littlest Lady chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Er, I just wanted to say that, while you did do an ok job at writing this, it's a bit.. OOC. I'm sorry but I could never see the characters acting like that. Like, I dunno, to me it sort of made them seem like hormonal teenagers that broke down crying over everything. I mean, they're ninja. They're mercenaries. So, yeah. Just thought I should share my thoughts on it.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Touching and ├╝ber cute. Rock on
riptocs chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wow I love this I'm going to go read the chaptered version rihgt now!
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i love it ! really
i read this story because a anothe author advise me and frankly I'm not disappointed!

your story is great ! :D
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
great story! I came across this because I was about to start reading Reflections of Demons, and I had to stop to read the story that inspired it before I started. and I gotta say I can't wait, because this was very good :D