Reviews for Mirror
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/8
I forgot to say that one of my favorite lines that I smiled at but was also so saddened by was, "Haku fell in love with the Konoha Naruto talked about."
But alas, he sees things through different eyes and it is not how Konoha truly is.
But that's also the beauty of that line, it specifies that Naruto's Konoha is what drew Haku in and made it such a wonderful sounding place.
I don't know if I've said everything right to actually convey what I felt but it's kind of the best I can do right now... w
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/8
Oh my god, I absolutely love this. So touching and it shines a different light on Zabuza and Haku's characters, I also love the use of Haku's ice mirrors and Zabuza's inner thoughts. If I didn't come to love this so much and didn't know about the continuation by Evil Genius I would be shouting at the injustice of this being a oneshot and crying for more.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing those!
Take care and have fun!
ButterTARDIS36 chapter 1 . 5/29
This is one of the best one shots I have ever read... I'm crying now... In happy tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this is really good
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
read the last chapter for the rest of this as writen by Evil Genus and i now have to wait for the rest of the tale
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
:D I like this fanfic. It speaks to me emotionally... on a deep level.
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
love the one shot. very well written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
#suddenly fall in love with this fic#

Zabuza-samaaa! Hakuuu! Arigatou! X'D
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow, just wow. Characters where spot on, writing was excellent and oh so deep! Been a long time since something like this has made me this emotional. I've been less moved by death scenes of favourite characters lately. This is really amazing! Give yourself a pat on the back and a treat to eat you deserve it for this.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Heh. 'Ruto's Therapy Jutsu works every time. And Zabuza rocks!
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! You have given me the inspiration I needed for Zabuza in my story! I heart this! It's so good...
baka36411 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful! ;D
Littlest Lady chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Er, I just wanted to say that, while you did do an ok job at writing this, it's a bit.. OOC. I'm sorry but I could never see the characters acting like that. Like, I dunno, to me it sort of made them seem like hormonal teenagers that broke down crying over everything. I mean, they're ninja. They're mercenaries. So, yeah. Just thought I should share my thoughts on it.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Touching and ├╝ber cute. Rock on
riptocs chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wow I love this I'm going to go read the chaptered version rihgt now!