Reviews for Iscariot
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
This was really good! I love the interaction here between Judas and Mary. I know this story probably won't be finished anymore, but I just want you to know that it's really good as is :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
I love how this fits so well with the events of the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
this is so good so far! Poor Judas :(
Angelica chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Amazing,hope you continue this one day.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
This was not only insightful, but a fascinating read. I do wish you had finished it. Yet I am grateful for what you did write.
Sunuxal chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Hi Melmoth,

Sorry for my last off-key review (I shouldn't write half-sleeping... *g*).

I've totally forgotten, that this isn't a „real“ biblical story but a story to „Jesus Christ Superstar“ - so of cause there can be all this historical incorrect things like cigarets and glas-bottels and reporters and so on.

But I don't understand your Jesus. Is he just a simple man with a good hart and some magical tricks but with no special wisdom? Was it really his ambition to make Judas jealous?

I hope you write the last chapter and unravel that mystery... ;-)

Bye,

Sunuxal
Sunuxal chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Hi!

The idea is nice, but sometimes you forget, about which time your write, do you? ;-)

All "Hashems" can't balance the "okays" or greater mistakes like the male prostitute with a cigarette!

I like the character of Judas you habe created, but your Jesus is a little colourless and I don't understand his actions and thoughts...

Bye,

Sunuxal
Dark Angel215 chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
I read this straight through, it was completely awesome. I hope you one day continue on it. It was really, really good.
Guest User chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
This is wonderfully written and well-paced. PLEASE keep writing it!
mbpeders chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow! I am amazed. This was incredible. I followed your link through the Jerome Pradon forum. I must admit I didn’t think I would be very impressed with the story as I have read some fan fic – most of which is just plain bad. That is why I have never gotten into it or read much of it because I find a majority of it tedious at best. There are some that are decent and even entertaining. Once I saw how long your story was – I was even more skeptical. I started reading it this afternoon on a break at work and darn the stupid thing – I couldn’t stop reading. Pretty much read throughout the rest of the day at work – when I could and then came home and finished it. That is all I will say here – I will post more on Jerome’s site as that is where I found your original link.

I will say – I wish you could finish posting the rest tonight and consider trying to get it published. And as far as fan fic goes – I won’t ever be so quick to judge the quality of it again and you have humbly put me in my place.
ThisWasNotMe chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
Oh.

My.

God.

Wow.

Ok, I'm wondering why there are only, what, five reviews for this. It deserves five hundred.

It's brilliantly well-written, has gorgeous characterization, and boasts a writing style that flows and soars and grabs your heart. I'm in LOVE with your fic; it's made me tear up at least seven times.

You really hit a perfect balance of angst, romance, drama, and storytelling. I'll have to read this again tomorrow to make sure I didn't dream it. Great job - I mean it with all sincerity - wonderful job.

Thank you for writing, and please, please, please update as soon as you can.

Peace to you,

Emotions4Rent
Slytheriness chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
Emo!Judas. Not sure about the cutting... might need adding to an earlier bit because it feels a bit 'pasted on'.

"I hated that he could see through me when I could no longer see through him."

AWESOME LINE. Sums up what's happened to them perfectly!
Slytheriness chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
This is my fave chapter so far! I prefer your added bits like Judas' encounter with the prostitute, nice idea.

Not sure about 'like flies away from a hand.' - flies never pay a darn bit of attention to my hand, they just wobble about a bit. Though that is a very humourous image of the lepers then XD
Slytheriness chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
And I got it from the DVD... so Gale Edwards i guess XD Internet famez!

I like this self-fulfilling prophecy... Jesus knows he's going to be betrayed so he pushes Judas away, but that's what drives him to betray him... I always kind of thought that's how it happened :) Keep writing!
mildetryth chapter 1 . 3/16/2007