Reviews for Legends, Part 1: In The Beginning
Lili-Mai chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
I finally finished reading this story and it was simply incredible. It's so refreshing from the 90% of teenagers crap plaguing this website. The dialogues, the characters developments, there's a level of maturity to it. You gave each character so much depth that they feel real and not ultra stereotypical (like they are in the games). Kudos to you!
Lili-Mai chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Wow, amazing story, so beautifully written. I think you're really spot on on both Wesker's and Birkin's personality as young adults. Wesker is so cocky, I love it. He just doesn't have the same calmness and maturity as he will have in his forties.

I will definitely read the entire series.

Oh, and this just made my day:

"Birkin was observant enough to know that for some people, their cool is all they have to fall back on."

AlsoSprachOdin chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
The first time I read this chapter, the end specifically, I was honestly... something. Wouldn't say exactly 'scared', and 'creeped out' doesn't really fit either. But I was like Neo

at the part where the zombie monkey screams. Profoundly disturbing stuff right there. Well done.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I tried reading "Dumbledore's Army", for about two chapters. Then I was like "hail naaaw!" and decided I'd rather see if I could take on your Legends. Because unlike so much fanfiction, your's has a certain, and damn I hate to use this word, but maturity to it. Not quite so much bull and Sue and overstated everything.

Anyway, I saw a typo up in here somewhere, "bright" where it should have been "brought", and thanks for the laugh at the bottom at the chapter. Made my morning.

Thanks for writing decent fanfiction, and have a nice day too.
Rei Sengoku chapter 23 . 11/14/2011
This is probably the best piece of Resident Evil writing I have read, including some of S.D. Perry's novels. I loved getting your idea of the backstory behind Wesker and Birkin as well as how Wesker came into the RPD.

I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest of this saga.
Rei Sengoku chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
I wondered how Birkin and Annette had met up with each other. Makes you kinda sad knowing what ultimately happens to them both eh?
Rei Sengoku chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
I had always wondered how Wesker went from scientist to glorious badass that was represented in the gamecube remake and later games. I love the fact that he paused for a moment to tell Birkin to get away before he got caught up in the dark work ahead.
Rei Sengoku chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I was wondering when the Leeches would come into play. In this chapter I have to both respect Marcus, and fear him as well because of his logical and scientific nature as well as how easily he can snuff out another life form for his own advancement in research.
Rei Sengoku chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I am really, REALLY liking how young Wesker and Birkin are starting their fiendish partnership in Umbrella.
Rei Sengoku chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I didn't know much about Marcus or Spencer, just that they were mentioned in passing in the games. I'm thankful that you've developed the characters enough to make them indeed quite interesting. :)
Rei Sengoku chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This was a very good way to establish the...partnership...of Birkin and Wesker. I could actually see the both of them having this kind of conversation without any kind of forced nature or humility.

Looking forward to seeing just how this will work out for them.
Rei Sengoku chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
It's been years since I last played any of the games, but I must say that this piece has me intrigued even if I'm seeing places that I don't remember from the games. It's also interesting to be reading more about characters I only read about in passing such as Marcus.
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This opening chapter already proves promising. I'm glad to see that Wesker's ego is already present in this and he is more than just a cocky one dimensional villain like the original Resident Evil made him out to be. I know there were hints to this time period about Wesker and Birkin, but only through the Wesker Files so it is refreshing to get something new in the RE universe but also grounded in the nitty gritty story that we already know and love.
Metal Harbinger chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I've finally gotten around to reading this fic and am interested in seeing how things further develop.

I definitely feel like I'm going to enjoy what I read, very well-written and descriptive.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
Gosh, this is so going to my favourites! Thank goodness I stumbled across this magnificent piece, because I wouldn't have forgiven myself.

It was absolutely brilliant: characterizations, story and character development, the descriptions; I mean, everything! You've done an awesome job with this, and I'm off to read the next parts. I read this in two days, clicking the "Next Chapter" button continuously. My interest was SO very piqued...

Well, congratulations! It was nice to see another take on their history. I'm off to read the rest!